Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
My name is WEndy Palm. I have some pictures of a couple of my dads race boats at some races and other misc photos. I can post all of them if anyone would like to see what I have. Most are not that great. These are oooooollllllldddddd pictures. They've been in an album for 40+ years. : ) Mostly pics of a couple races at PuddleStone and Elsinore (I think). Maybe a couple from San Diego or Long Beach. I hope they make a couple people smile!!!!! They make me laugh. I miss my dad.

PS - I have a glass sign that someone made my dad for his RAMPAGE GN 76. I'd like the person who restored the boat to have it. Please contact me!!!

Wendy Palm
GN 76 RAMPAGE.jpg

·
Premium Member
390 Posts
Pictures

Hello
My name is WEndy Palm. I have some pictures of a couple of my dads race boats at some races and other misc photos. I can post all of them if anyone would like to see what I have. Most are not that great. These are oooooollllllldddddd pictures. They've been in an album for 40+ years. : ) Mostly pics of a couple races at PuddleStone and Elsinore (I think). Maybe a couple from San Diego or Long Beach. I hope they make a couple people smile!!!!! They make me laugh. I miss my dad.

PS - I have a glass sign that someone made my dad for his RAMPAGE GN 76. I'd like the person who restored the boat to have it. Please contact me!!!

Wendy Palm
View attachment 1028465
Post em up Wendy, there are a lot of folks on here including me that Iam sure would love to see them :thumb:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts