Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Hotboat Member
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have officially set up a Robert Leavitt Memorial Fund. For those of you who would like to contribute towards this fund, donations will be accepted via paypal through [email protected]. A bank account has also been opened through WAMU/Chase under the name of "Robert Leavitt Memorial Fund". The routing number is 322271627 and the bank account number is 8842471281. This is the same account that is linked to the paypal account.

Memorial services are going to be held on Saturday June 27th at 12:00 pm at Arcadia Elks Lodge 27 W. Huntington Dr. Arcadia, CA 91006. The link for the location is http://www.arcadiaelks.org Dress is casual and a reception will follow the services. We welcome anyone who would like to attend.

I just want to extend my sincere gratitude towards Angie and Bobby's boating "family". You have all been so supportive and your love and well wishes is appreciated more than words could ever express. I can honestly say, there will forever be a void in our heart for Bobby. He will be so very missed.

Jodi & Jarod Breneman

·
Retarded Jerk
133 Posts
Thanks J-Rod....I have about $1600 in decal money that I need to transfer somehow. Have Jodi call me so we can work out the details.

Funny story...I was getting gas this morning and I noticed the diesel pump. My first thought was "How do you know it's diesel?"

-TJ

We have officially set up a Robert Leavitt Memorial Fund. For those of you who would like to contribute towards this fund, donations will be accepted via paypal through [email protected]. A bank account has also been opened through WAMU/Chase under the name of "Robert Leavitt Memorial Fund". The routing number is 322271627 and the bank account number is 8842471281. This is the same account that is linked to the paypal account.

Memorial services are going to be held on Saturday June 27th at 12:00 pm at Arcadia Elks Lodge 27 W. Huntington Dr. Arcadia, CA 91006. The link for the location is http://www.arcadiaelks.org Dress is casual and a reception will follow the services. We welcome anyone who would like to attend.

I just want to extend my sincere gratitude towards Angie and Bobby's boating "family". You have all been so supportive and your love and well wishes is appreciated more than words could ever express. I can honestly say, there will forever be a void in our heart for Bobby. He will be so very missed.

Jodi & Jarod Breneman

·
Slow Learner
909 Posts
Thanks J-Rod....I have about $1600 in decal money that I need to transfer somehow. Have Jodi call me so we can work out the details.

Funny story...I was getting gas this morning and I noticed the diesel pump. My first thought was "How do you know it's diesel?"

-TJ
Is it better for me buy decal from you or use paypal account from J-Rod... doesn't matter to me, just let me know.

·
Islander Moho Trash
2,119 Posts
paypal sent to Memorial Fund.

·
ERECT MEMBER
2,414 Posts
thanx for the info, We will put it on the calendar. We did the decal thing, I hope it helps. Be strong Angie, we will all miss him dearly.

·
Registered
107 Posts
"Oh No You Dident"
:)sphss
yo Rock, pm me when you get a chance --- I think a "1st Annual Robert Leavitt Memorial Golf Tournament" is in order ..... even if people don't golf much, there's nothing like hanging on the course for the day, having some beers, cigars, hacking away with all the bro's (& gals) for a very good cause, followed by a nice dinner ---- who wouldn't want to come to that ???? --- i nominate me and glenn-g and who ever else who wants to help out, and put a preliminary proposal together and do the number$ ?? -- lets get something going, maybe at the end of the summer ?? holla -- d-no

1 - 11 of 11 Posts