Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Bob Bodie / Duff Daily

Congratulations to Bob Bodie for making the top Fuel show this weekend in his home state, and to Mike Stock and Duff for a great showing 5 straight wins in the El Cid K999 in Burley

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
Congratulations to Bob Bodie for making the top Fuel show this weekend in his home state, and to Mike Stock and Duff for a great showing 5 straight wins in the El Cid K999 in Burley
Duff and mike Stock and the whole crew BROUGHT IT! That boat is a monster and Duff is a machine!

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Definitely a big congrats to the K999 team for their dominant performance this weekend. :thumb: This monster-of-a-K is going to be setting many records with Duff behind the wheel. They ran a 39 second lap in the final on Sunday in less-than-ideal conditions (and this was the only lap Duff stood on it, as he was way ahead of everyone else after that first lap). For those of you not wanting to take the time to do the math, that's a 115.2 mph lap average on the 1.25 mile course. :))eek:)) :worship:

·
Registered
425 Posts
The great Duff Daily driving the big orange machine is unbeatable right now on a track like that as long as it stays running and they have that figured out too! Congratulations K-999 team, total domination!

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Duff and mike Stock and the whole crew BROUGHT IT! That boat is a monster and Duff is a machine!
Tony you didn't do too bad yourself , great starts but that monster is making some big HP and of course Duff as a driver say no more

·
Speedy Member
6,785 Posts
Tony you didn't do too bad yourself , great starts but that monster is making some big HP and of course Duff as a driver say no more
Thank you Jim. I'm telling you, you should see it from my view. That thing looks larger than life when it is motoring around the corners. That whole team has done an amazing and Duff is on top of his game. Great time.:))THumbsUp

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
The great Duff Daily driving the big orange machine is unbeatable right now on a track like that as long as it stays running and they have that figured out too! Congratulations K-999 team, total domination!

Your junk ran pretty well too!

:D

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Thank you Jim. I'm telling you, you should see it from my view. That thing looks larger than life when it is motoring around the corners. That whole team has done an amazing and Duff is on top of his game. Great time.:))THumbsUp
I know I ran second against it in Geniva, NY two years ago and that was before it was dialed in.
I just can't believe now that thing turns
, I'll see it in a couple of weeks at Cambridge, MD. I know I'll be looking at the back of it for sure. with my K 29

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts

1 - 14 of 14 Posts