Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bobo's support of the Muslim Brotherhood is spreading disater in the Middle East.

More Protests Planned in Jordan

Wall Street Journal on February 2, 2011 by Hassan Hafidh

<Excerpt>

AMMAN—Jordan's powerful Islamist party said it plans to organize new mass protests on Friday to mark its opposition to the appointment of a new prime minister.

The new premier, Maruf Bakhit, started talks Wednesday on the formation of a new government, a day after the previous government was fired by Jordan's King Abdullah II.

WWIII anyone?:)sphss:)hand:)hand

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
I see today that O is saying his time as president has deepened his christian faith. Give me a break. In my life I've never seen a sitting president do so much constant self promotion. The only other politician that can even compete was our last governor Richardson.

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Israel is on high alert......Egypt could lead to Iran going up in nuclear smoke. Word from many Egyptian citizens is the bulk of protestors are being paid by the Iranians to provoke what we are seeing. Mubarek may be a dictator but he also has been somewhat of the glue holding the ME together rather than it being a complete explosion into outright chaos.

Coupled with the situation in Jordan it shows how the Muslim Brotherhood is working away at the whole region.

WWIII????? Hope not but it's gonna get interesting to say the least.....:mad:

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Israel is on high alert......Egypt could lead to Iran going up in nuclear smoke. Word from many Egyptian citizens is the bulk of protestors are being paid by the Iranians to provoke what we are seeing. Mubarek may be a dictator but he also has been somewhat of the glue holding the ME together rather than it being a complete explosion into outright chaos.

Coupled with the situation in Jordan it shows how the Muslim Brotherhood is working away at the whole region.

WWIII????? Hope not but it's gonna get interesting to say the least.....:mad:
Don't forget Yemen and Lebanon

All at Bobo the TIC's, and the idiots that put him office, feet.

He's DDDDRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMY aint he?:)sphss:)hand:)hand

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
I see today that O is saying his time as president has deepened his Christian faith. Give me a break.
There's a very reliable source that simply states "By their fruits, they shall be known."
You can take a Kenyan away from his Muslims but you can't take the Muslim out of the Kenyan.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Yep shit has hit the fan, my two cousins (Marines) just got notified that they deploy to Egypt in two hours.

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
There's a very reliable source that simply states "By their fruits, they shall be known."
You can take a Kenyan away from his Muslims but you can't take the Muslim out of the Kenyan.
LOL..Gotta love ya Doc.......

·
Administrator
11,647 Posts
Yep shit has hit the fan, my two cousins (Marines) just got notified that they deploy to Egypt in two hours.
This is not good. :(

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Hopefully the Marines are just for a safe and quick extraction of our imperiled Egyptian dictator puppet who Uncle Sam has been supporting to the tune of a billion a year. Puppets sure are expensive now days.
How in the Hell is he OUR puppet?? For keeping the Suez Open?? For locking the Murdering Wackos up for killing tourists?? Oh I know Peace with Israel is that must be it.

He was vice President in 1975 then Sadat was assassinated By the lefts heroes, Muslim Brotherhood ,Exactly HOW did we play a role there???

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
6 or 7 ??

Was it 6, or 7 days the last time Egypt messed with Israel? You know, now might be a good time for some carpet bombing of Cairo. I doubt we could get that many in that tight of an area if we tried..... It's coming boys and girls, we might as well do it on our time line as theirs..... Believe me, it's coming......And it aint gonna be pretty, and it aint gonna be PC either.... Israel has this thing about taking prisoners.... Grave yards are cheaper to maintain than prisons...
Ray

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
MK IV 20mm gun pods...

It was only six days Ray! Israel does not mess around!

The 1967 Six-Day War
I was working at Hughes Tool Company and we made the MK IV 20mm gun pods for the Navy's F4 Phantoms. Somewhere along the line, Israel ended up with some F4s equipped with our guns.. We had a crash course (3 weeks), school to teach the Israelis to maintain them. ( I was one of three Hughes instructors). Top secret stuff, behind several locked doors, blacked out buses arrive each morning, etc etc... After that brief skirmish with Egypt we got some "gun camera" footage of our guns, and their pilots in action.....What a show.... As the "berp" of the sights crossed the target, they exploded. Those pilots were as good as ours, and the support staff did us proud with the reliability aspect of our guns...Somewhere, (lost long ago as this was prior to my Military service, 68-70, and things got pretty spread out during those years) I had a "Certificate of appreciation" from the Israeli Gov't for my assistance as an instructor.... When I make comments about Israel's abilities to "get it done" it is, IMO, the truth.....That, and the fact that every Israeli citizen is required to serve in their Armed Forces. Needless to say, "they're ready" if we take the cuffs off of them and let them handle it...
Ray

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
I was working at Hughes Tool Company and we made the MK IV 20mm gun pods for the Navy's F4 Phantoms. Somewhere along the line, Israel ended up with some F4s equipped with our guns.. We had a crash course (3 weeks), school to teach the Israelis to maintain them. ( I was one of three Hughes instructors). Top secret stuff, behind several locked doors, blacked out buses arrive each morning, etc etc... After that brief skirmish with Egypt we got some "gun camera" footage of our guns, and their pilots in action.....What a show.... As the "berp" of the sights crossed the target, they exploded. Those pilots were as good as ours, and the support staff did us proud with the reliability aspect of our guns...Somewhere, (lost long ago as this was prior to my Military service, 68-70, and things got pretty spread out during those years) I had a "Certificate of appreciation" from the Israeli Gov't for my assistance as an instructor.... When I make comments about Israel's abilities to "get it done" it is, IMO, the truth.....That, and the fact that every Israeli citizen is required to serve in their Armed Forces. Needless to say, "they're ready" if we take the cuffs off of them and let them handle it...
Ray

So we arm the Israelis with billions in aid. We have also been giving the Egyptian military billions in aid. This seems to make little sense to me. I know that the real reason is our defense corporations get to make big bucks selling arms to both sides??? WTF are we all about?? Just making money ??? America foreign policy has NO principles. Just making money for our corporations selling death machines to anyone with our tax payer donated cash. Sorry to say, but by constantly doing this type of thing America is clearly a leading immoral meddling force in the world. BTW most people here and around the world know this to be the case.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
God be with them! Please thank them for their service for me!

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
So we arm the Israelis with billions in aid. We have also been giving the Egyptian military billions in aid. This seems to make little sense to me. I know that the real reason is our defense corporations get to make big bucks selling arms to both sides??? WTF are we all about?? Just making money ??? America foreign policy has NO principles. Just making money for our corporations selling death machines to anyone with our tax payer donated cash. Sorry to say, but by constantly doing this type of thing America is clearly a leading immoral meddling force in the world. BTW most people here and around the world know this to be the case.
You are a Piss Poor student of history,Your Bunghole Carter you know, enemy of our friends and friend too our enemies, gave Egypt the aid in 1979.

·
"I'm just SPRAYIN' man!!"
618 Posts
Seriously?

Okay...we have a vested interest in that area of the world......peace needs to be kept. Both Israel and Egypt are our allies and we supply them with arms......if we didn't, I'm sure the Russians and Chinese would.

It's amazing how you libs think.....have you EVER served our country in the Armed Forces? I have...21 years and I'm here to tell ya....they aren't playing around over there. Battles fought there mean battles aren't fought here....it's a pretty simple concept.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Z has become a broken record, it seems. It's all some evil corporation's (employer of many) fault if he can't blame Bush.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts