Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Premium Member
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its that time countdown to the super bowl I know that with the outstanding off season the radiers, donks, and chiefs, hade you will not have much to cheer about but i am sure that you will have a lot to say. There is nothing better than to start the season with a good beet down of the radiers on monday night football.........C.....MON :)sphss :)hand:)hand

·
Registered
59 Posts
i'll give you till week 6 until Rivers has a full on Ryan Leaf style meltdown. He's a bitch and wont be able to handle a losing season. Remember they were only a average team at 8-8. Terrible coaching takes few years to show up and thats exactly what they have in Norv.

·
Premium Member
408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i'll give you till week 6 until Rivers has a full on Ryan Leaf style meltdown. He's a bitch and wont be able to handle a losing season. Remember they were only a average team at 8-8. Terrible coaching takes few years to show up and thats exactly what they have in Norv.
WOW sounds like you have been off your meds you might wont to renew your persciption just saying lol :)sphss

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
it will be another great year without taking home a ring or trophy:)sphss

·
Registered
762 Posts
Interesting. Your comparing Rivers to Leaf? What do you base the "He's a bitch" comment on? They were an average team last year at 8-8, although that did win the division and go a couple rounds in the playoffs. Is that average? Please enlighten us some more with your unbelievable insight.
GO BOLTS!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Interesting. Your comparing Rivers to Leaf? What do you base the "He's a bitch" comment on? They were an average team last year at 8-8, although that did win the division and go a couple rounds in the playoffs. Is that average? Please enlighten us some more with your unbelievable insight.
GO BOLTS!
Never compared Rivers to Leaf. Said he would have a Leaf style meltdown by week 6.

Remember his asshole moves with Cutler 2 years ago, which he appoligized for and admitted he was out of line.

BTW I have been a season ticket holder for 7 years and haven't missed a snap. I think this allows me to have an opinion.

P.S. Rivers is no Brees. We should be able to agree on this point.

·
Premium Member
300 Posts
Your right Rivers is no Brees. They are both very different QB's. Rivers has won playoff games and may have won a few more if his team was a little healthier. Everyone complains that there are no more rivalries between opposing players and that its all about the money yet they cry when Rivers and Cutler get after each other and show some real emotion. . I personally like a QB with a fire under his ass that isn't buddy buddy with the other team. I don't think a "bitch" would be competing in playoff games with a torn up knee. There are things that concern me about this team going all the way but quarterback is not one of them. Go Bolts :)devil

·
Registered
762 Posts
Never compared Rivers to Leaf. Said he would have a Leaf style meltdown by week 6.

Remember his asshole moves with Cutler 2 years ago, which he appoligized for and admitted he was out of line.

BTW I have been a season ticket holder for 7 years and haven't missed a snap. I think this allows me to have an opinion.

P.S. Rivers is no Brees. We should be able to agree on this point.
When you say he'll act like Leaf one might view that as comparing the two.

And yes I remember him jawing back and forth with Cutler, I thought it was entertaining. Was it imature? Yes, but it was fun as hell to watch.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, even if it's wrong:D.

As far as Brees goes, hindsight is 20/20. When they dealt him there was a chance he was damaged goods, with the bad shoulder. Brees is absolutely lighting it up in NO, would he be the same QB in this system? Who knows?
GO BOLTS!

1 - 20 of 97 Posts