Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hoping for a good game. I don't have a personal fav in this like NSF does, so I sent a PM to him hoping he would start this thread, but it looks as if he signed off since I sent it.

SD got off to a lack luster start, but finished strong in the season. And the Colts who came on strong, but seemed to have the wheels fall of mid season, yet retained enough steam to make it to the playoffs.

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rivers, you can't win games doing things like that. LT is gonna kick your ass after all he did for that drive.

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Stupid NFL.com has a poll up. Which team has the best chance to defeat the Pats for AFC? I guess it would be the winner of this game, right? :|err Kinda stupid, considering the loser isn't going to have a chance in hell at it. But in reality, I don't think either team is going to unseat the Pats.

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
SD finally gets sumfin on the board.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Go Colts

·
Slum Lord
2,854 Posts
Fucking Refs have got it out for the Bolts today....That INT return was good and the hold should have been against the Colts, he threw our guy to the ground not the other way:(((((:)(((((:)(((((:)(((((:)(((((:)(((((:)(((((:)(((((:)(((((:)((((((
Same with that Illegal contact call they reversed the series before

·
Banned
4,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And theres the first post blaming it on the refs. :D

The last holding call was bs, but to blame the whole first half on the refs?:)Violin

·
Registered
124 Posts
Fucking Refs have got it out for the Bolts today....That INT return was good and the hold should have been against the Colts, he threw our guy to the ground not the other way:(((((:)(((((:)(((((:)(((((:)(((((:)(((((:)(((((:)(((((:)(((((:)((((((
Same with that Illegal contact call they reversed the series before
That ref definately stole that one from them.... GO BOLTS!!

·
Slum Lord
2,854 Posts
And theres the first post blaming it on the refs. :D

The last holding call was bs, but to blame the whole first half on the refs?:)Violin
Where did I mention the whole first half??? I talked about 2 poor calls, both that affected the Chargers....the close calls have gone the Colts way, like their INT. It was close but it could have been gone eitherway....I didn't cry about it.
But when Refs make questionable calls that adversly effect the games outcome it ain't right.
Much like the non call in the Padres and Rockies Playoff when the guy never touched homeplate...

·
Slum Lord
2,854 Posts
No they didn't. They just showed it again...it was holding.
:)hand
How is it holding if their guy grabs our guy and throws him to the turf??:rolleyes:
:D:D:D
TOUCH DOWN BOLTS :)devil:)devil:)devil
Chris Chambers. :)devil

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Haha. That last play didnt look good for the Colts.

Bolts D looking good today.

see, there you go.. trying to fix shit that ISN'T BROKE again..Bolts really is spelled with a B...

1 - 20 of 77 Posts