Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:)devil seems lil kim is on his way to meet his maker, thank god:)devil

North Korea's authoritarian leader Kim Jong Il is suffering from pancreatic cancer and is not expected to live more than five years, a news report said, the latest speculation to emerge about his health after he reportedly suffered a stroke last year

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/ap_on_re_as/as_nkorea_kim_jong_il

i just hope its true and the lil sob croakes in his sleep, ya know the lil mutha will launch on us if he's alert during his last hrs on earth:)sphss

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Wow, some more good news being reported.

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Wait for the compassionate pussy liberal backlash......."How dare you wish someone's death? The pain and suffering he and his family must feel?"

I would love to pull the trigger and put the bullet in his head to ease his suffering and ours!

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wait for the compassionate pussy liberal backlash......."How dare you wish someone's death? The pain and suffering he and his family must feel?"

I would love to pull the trigger and put the bullet in his head to ease his suffering and ours!
:)devil good, karma's a biaaaaaatch:D

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
Or as Old Tex might say......"I'd love to spit some Beachnut in that dudes eye and shoot him with my old .45.........":)devil

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Or as Old Tex might say......"I'd love to spit some Beachnut in that dudes eye and shot him with my old .45.........":)devil
Waste of good lead.....I'd let my dog maul him to death for the excercise value.:|err:)devil

By the looks of the lil' bastardd on the news last night, I'd say 5 years is a gross overestimate. Bad thing is his son is probably just as bad or worse. Now there would be a good use of "lead", taking out the whole family and let the people regain some rights. But then we'd have Eric Holder investigating us like they want to do with Cheney for wanting to eliminate the enemy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts