Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Emotions are bad for business.

His side lost an election.

To say that "its the end of democracy" is a little far reaching dont you think?

Uncle Dave

·
Registered
6,917 Posts

Uncle Dave

However, it could be the beginning of the end. We'll see in Nov. if corporate fascism wins (buys) the national elections. :no:

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
However, it could be the beginning of the end. We'll see in Nov. if corporate fascism wins (buys) the national elections. :no:
Well according to you, it's not a question of "if" since you think both candidates are the puppets of corporate fascists.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Begining of the end??? WHAT do you call this!!!!!!5 Trillion and counting,four more years of this kind of chit and where DONE.

·
Registered
2,989 Posts

Politicians always wail that a win by the other party would mean the "end of modern civilization" as we know it.

In reality power shifts all the time back and forth and almost nothing actually changes except taking more and more of my money while giving me less and less for it.

Uncle Dave

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
I didn't know Z was in Wis.:D:D:D
What a load of horse shit. From what I heard the unions poured 10's of millions into advertising and many other forms of getting the word out. They just didn't give it directly to Barret.

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Originally Posted by zombie
However, it could be the beginning of the end. We'll see in Nov. if corporate fascism wins (buys) the national elections.

Begining of the end??? WHAT do you call this!!!!!!5 Trillion and counting,four more years of this kind of chit and where DONE.

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts

Uncle Dave
Uh, yeah, democracy = elections, so he seems to have missed the point.
And in the abstract, if his side spent the state into bankruptcy, a trustee would be appointed to run things, the democratically elected officials would be neutered, so that actually would be the end of democracy.

What a load of horse shit. From what I heard the unions poured 10's of millions into advertising and many other forms of getting the word out. They just didn't give it directly to Barret.
They sure did. Millions of peeps putting their $ where there mouth is. An ok thing IMO. A damn shame according to Z.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Code:
AZ, you are correct. The public sector unions and many private sector unions poured 10's of millions into "on the ground" get out the vote ventures. Those funds are not counted in Barret's campaign.

·
"I'm just SPRAYIN' man!!"
618 Posts
Lol...wow. I guess you've forgotten about Obamas "Billion dollar warchest?" To you libbys, if a Republican wins it's because he outspent the Dem.....but if the Dem wins (with equal or more spending) the people have spoken"?? Lol.....

Wow..

I remember voter fraud, New Black panthers with voter intimidation....etc.

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
It's funny how they talk about corporations spending $16M in this race. What they failed to tell you is that the UNIONS ALONE spent $30M of their rank and file's money in this race!!! So who's trying to buy the political clout?

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Lol...wow. I guess you've forgotten about Obamas "Billion dollar warchest?" To you libbys, if a Republican wins it's because he outspent the Dem.....but if the Dem wins (with equal or more spending) the people have spoken"?? Lol.....

Wow..

I remember voter fraud, New Black panthers with voter intimidation AND ACORN....etc.
x 1,000,000,000 :D

P.S. fixed it for ya... :thumb:

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
So how much the the liberal dim bulbs waste on this? Any one have a dollar amount. Freaking libs! Ain't worth killing. :mad:

I wonder if I get a visit from the SS for saying that? :))eek:))

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
The emotional one stated it's the end of America as "we" know it. Being an obvious union lackey, he may be right. He's actually going to have to produce to keep his job now and the union can't strike to insure him a handsome existence despite his production any longer.
Ending that part of America will be just a start back on the road to recovery.

Anyone who believes union strangleholds are the way to a greater America is beyond blind. Once every single union is voluntary and every state is right to work, we will see exactly the value of labor unions.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts