Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
What is the tube in the back of the injector on the first pic for? A buddy runs an 892ci sonnys and makes over 2100 N/A, be exciting to see what these monsters make with a PSI and a hat!!!!!

·
New here
4,219 Posts
What is the tube in the back of the injector on the first pic for? A buddy runs an 892ci sonnys and makes over 2100 N/A, be exciting to see what these monsters make with a PSI and a hat!!!!!
Beat you to it.. I already axed that in the other thread. It's an idle-bypass to relieve charger load at idle.

·
Premium Member
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bypass

I asked the same question and yes it is an idle bypass to relieve the load off the blower at idle.... Yes I'm currious too to see what the motor turns on the dyno.... coming soon I'm sure... :))THumbsUp

·
Official Test Driver
863 Posts
Lol, everyone asks that. It is a bypass to unload the charger at idle and make for a better docking manor.👍

Sent from My Boostpower Marine Efi Beacon.

·
Administrator
16,877 Posts
Beat you to it.. I already axed that in the other thread. It's an idle-bypass to relieve charger load at idle.
You will find those on Whipples also.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Lol, everyone asks that. It is a bypass to unload the charger at idle and make for a better docking manor.

Sent from My Boostpower Marine Efi Beacon.
Wont blower case relief do that? And it will still give you enough boost to knock parts out the bottom.
Keith

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Where is the dyno vids and sheets...??
Geez, less than 3 months ago that thing was a bunch of custom machined parts and your already looking for a dyno flog.
You seen the parts that went into this thing? This took some serious planning to get this far. I imagine the front drive alone would take you more than the couple month Alexi has been screwing this thing together.
Nothing in this thing is even remotely related to a MKIV chevy.
don't know about you, but I would say he is months ahead of where I would be just assembling the thing. I can't imagine conceiving it.

Lifters

Heads

block

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Just busting your balls:D But you can imagine this isn't quite the same as building your 200th 454. Nothing is sitting on the shelf at Summit.
I think that is the projected power. Alexi has build enough big inch deals to have a pretty good handle on the power production.
I could be wrong but I think he is building 2 of these monsters. If he is doing them at the same time, that makes getting them running take a wee bit longer.

Patients is a virtue:D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
6,573 Posts
Just busting your balls:D But you can imagine this isn't quite the same as building your 200th 454. Nothing is sitting on the shelf at Summit.
I think that is the projected power. Alexi has build enough big inch deals to have a pretty good handle on the power production.
I could be wrong but I think he is building 2 of these monsters. If he is doing them at the same time, that makes getting them running take a wee bit longer.

Patience is a virtue:D
fixed it for ya :)hand...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts