Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since the border is run by the federal government why isnt it closed?

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
EBTs and the other hand out cards are still working. We have to take care and cater to future voters... :)sphss

;)

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
We don't need border guards on the Cali border any longer. Brown just signed law to give illegals drivers licenses.. What has this country come too....BBD

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
I visited Jefferson Barracks Cemetery yesterday and paid a visit to my brothers grave, the gates were open and there were cars at the office... Maybe volunteers???

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
thousands of FEDERAL civilian workers are back on the job today??? I just saw that thousands of workers are back at Scott AFB (command and control)...

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Since the border is run by the federal government why isnt it closed?
Hahahahahahahaha.......the only things that are closed are those that hurt, impair, or impede Americans, a closed border would affect non-americans...so we cant have that.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That was my thinking.

Hahahahahahahaha.......the only things that are closed are those that hurt, impair, or impede Americans, a closed border would affect non-americans...so we cant have that.

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
To your point, this is taking place today on the MALL... for the Immigration reform protesters:

Park Service allows pro-immigration reform rally on ‘closed’ National Mall

The Washington Examiner reported earlier today that the Park Service will allow an immigration reform rally on the ‘closed’ National Mall in Washington DC tomorrow.

A planned immigration reform rally will take place on the National Mall on Tuesday even though the site is closed due to the government shutdown

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Law of the Land....hehehe

Here is the grass roots special intrest group at work today on the National Mall........

seiu immigration.jpg

Yep, Obamacare is the Law, Immigration Law is not the Law.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts