Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a 2004 25 talon with a 525 a couple weeks ago and have run it a few times on my lakes. The Boat is awesome but I think im going to sell it or trade it for something smaller and likely an outboard singel or twins.

Any with a good cat in the 21' - 24' looking to tarde up in size?

Ill have some good pics of the boat to post early next week.

Thanks

MB

·
Registered
765 Posts
I picked up a 2004 25 talon with a 525 a couple weeks ago and have run it a few times on my lakes. The Boat is awesome but I think im going to sell it or trade it for something smaller and likely an outboard singel or twins.

Any with a good cat in the 21' - 24' looking to tarde up in size?

Ill have some good pics of the boat to post early next week.

Thanks

MB
did you pick this up from a guy named randy in az?

PM me a price and some pics...thanks

·
Registered
73 Posts
25 Talon

That is a sweet boat. Too bad you bought the outboard already. Exhaust silencers are less expensive than that outboard isn't it (probably not much). Very nice I am sure someone will pick up it up soon - looks brand new.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That is a sweet boat. Too bad you bought the outboard already. Exhaust silencers are less expensive than that outboard isn't it (probably not much). Very nice I am sure someone will pick up it up soon - looks brand new.
Hey Colby, I did try a couple GGB mufflers, made a difference for sure but still too loud for my lake. Any other lake would likley be fine mine is so small and I seem to know everyone. The outboard is more my style anyway, I really like it, now I just need twins....... I think I know what my winter project is going to be.

MB

1 - 9 of 9 Posts