Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Tahoe was perfect.. Saw a lot of nice fast boats and the lake was awsome..
Had a house on the beach in the keys.. Had the Hallett ezup all day:D

Bro's Hallett 270 ran 61mph all the way across the lake(22 miles)...

Thanks for the boat use.. Plus I have a friend looking for a boat. I'm going to show him your pictures today. What speed do you see out of it here in Vegas?

Thanks

·
Registered
903 Posts

Thanks for the boat use.. Plus I have a friend looking for a boat. I'm going to show him your pictures today. What speed do you see out of it here in Vegas?

Thanks

Where did you guys launch? What about trailer parking? I want to bring my boat up there but never launched there before.

·
Registered
2,494 Posts

Thanks
Glad you had a good time...PM'ed you the other info...:D

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Where did you guys launch? What about trailer parking? I want to bring my boat up there but never launched there before.
Launched at the marina in the keys... they charge for everything..
we parked the trailer along side the rental house in the keys. however we did see a lot of people leave there trailer hooked up to the truck and parked out in front of there houses in the keys. slipping the boat and storing the trailer at the marina will cost a lot. I t goes by boat length for the slip and trailer length for storage. get a house with a slip. I had a great 3bdrm 2 bath house next to the tennis court and it was perfect. I still have the info if you need it.

When we do it again, we'll launch over at the public ramp by cave rock area and park in the keys. btw, gas is 5 bucks a gallon for premium at the marina. :mad:

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
Launched at the marina in the keys... they charge for everything..
we parked the trailer along side the rental house in the keys. however we did see a lot of people leave there trailer hooked up to the truck and parked out in front of there houses in the keys. slipping the boat and storing the trailer at the marina will cost a lot. I t goes by boat length for the slip and trailer length for storage. get a house with a slip. I had a great 3bdrm 2 bath house next to the tennis court and it was perfect. I still have the info if you need it.

When we do it again, we'll launch over at the public ramp by cave rock area and park in the keys. btw, gas is 5 bucks a gallon for premium at the marina. :mad:
If you can, pm me the info on the house, I highly doubt it is available but we were thinking of a last minute trip to Tahoe this weekend and next week...
Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.