Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I plan to intsall SS bow rail. Has anyone intstalled bow rail on there jet? Does it have some natural bend capability or do you need to have it bent? Where to get it? Thanks

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
Don't most people take those off???:p

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
I will be re-rubrailing my daytona soon, I need to paint or re-gel from the rub rail down. So I also would like to hear. The front on my sponsons are pointy, if ya know what I mean. edit you said bow rail not rub rail ummmm .....nevermind

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Easy to install and a Bi*&h to find try (google) Taco moldings for a dealer ,problem is its mostly 12' stock and has to be truck frieghted,I quit selling it this year Good Luck Tom

·
The Man
1,788 Posts
I've got to re-do my rubrail as well. It's got one broken rivet and needs all new inserts. Guess that'll be a project for this winter. Looks like all of my rails are good, just need the vinyl inserts.

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
dont' most people have a trailer that wasn't stolen?

My friends have been telling me to take mine off for years. NEVER!! Some boats look great with it in my opinion.
Turns out that the boat that used to be on my trailer sunk, and they upgraded from the single axle to the tandem axle trailer.:)bulb They were drunk when they told the stolen story to me.;)

:)hand

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,079 Posts

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
Damn, I knew I should have deleted that statement the other day when this thread popped back up.:mad: It hadn't been quoted until today.:|err

:)hand

·
Banne'd
2,568 Posts
A bow rail is nothing more than a place that your foot slides under while getting out. Can you say face plant.

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,079 Posts
A bow rail is nothing more than a place that your foot slides under while getting out. Can you say face plant.
Nearly 20 year's and that's never happened.

Help's great to get out after water skiing and the like.

Sleeper CP :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts