Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Mark my words. There's going to be a civil war in this country. Acorns are going to roll.

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
"Acorns are going to roll"
"Big hot ghetto mess"
hil:)

I was repeated the ghetto comment at dinner last night, my wife about spit out her tortellini.:)devil I gave you all the credit for it.

Funny chit dude.

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Mark my words. There's going to be a civil war in this country. Acorns are going to roll.

I keep having that discussion, across a very broad base. Even some dumbfcks I know that voted for B O are in the market for self defense weapons and ammo. Martial law will last about 24 hours.:|err:)hand:)hand

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
Every once in a while someone gets my jokes.:D Thank you,,.....Thank very much!:)hand

Really though. I don't see a peaceful solution out of all of this. This country is really divided in ways that cannot be repaired and I'll be damned if I will give up 50% of my efforts to support some acorn low life piece of rat excrement. Or give in to the I'm white so I'm guilty of everything for the rest of my life.

I'm convinced SHTF is coming. I will not show any mercy to these people when the time comes. They are treasonous and they are enemy's to the constitution. My family's name goes back to the founding of this country. They fought for freedom and I'll do the same if I have to.

·
Just another Wannabe
1,198 Posts
I just cannot believe these people that have so much pride that they cannot admit that voting for him was the wrong choice. Is a little humble pie really THAT hard to take a slice of.
Just grow some balls, man up and admit that he is not doing what you thought or hoped, and just flat out admit that he is the wrong man for the job.

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts
I just cannot believe these people that have so much pride that they cannot admit that voting for him was the wrong choice. Is a little humble pie really THAT hard to take a slice of.
Just grow some balls, man up and admit that he is not doing what you thought or hoped, and just flat out admit that he is the wrong man for the job.
Some can do that.

At least one can't. :)hand

1 - 7 of 7 Posts