Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
you claim that you get pride and satisfaction outta doing stuff yourself. I'm just wondering if you did a pole on how to properly brush your teeth and wipe your ass cause i know you like to do it right the first time. your a jerkoff and i know where your going with this. Your not building shit, the forum is.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
you claim that you get pride and satisfaction outta doing stuff yourself. I'm just wondering if you did a pole on how to properly brush your teeth and wipe your ass cause i know you like to do it right the first time. your a jerkoff and i know where your going with this. Your not building shit, the forum is.
for some reason I don't think you came out of the womb knowing how to brush your teeth or wipe your ass.

I don't understand why everyone is up this guys ass for asking questions on things he's never done before.

·
21 Daytona
5,291 Posts
I'm just taking a guess here, maybe they allow the oil to
travel to the front of the bushing/seal area.

Maybe Bigsley will tell us dumba$$'s the real reason.:|err

I thought that what these forums are for, :)hand

·
Registered
2,135 Posts

So how do you know Gordy & Tony? What a homo. Why not sign on with your real name?

·
79 Sanger Picklefork
857 Posts
Dick

What a dickhead..with 6 posts should just be reading and keep your opinions to yourself. I usually don't make comments like that, but some people here like to get as much info as possible, and I'm one of them..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts