Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
The Pool Bitch
4,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to an impending law suit, I have about a million dollars to spend on some new underwear. Can the forum members please help guide me on my decision? I've got some big power going into them, so I'm thinking bigger will be better. Also keep in mind that my brother is going with the boxers, but I have heard that the superman shorts are faster, and even though we get along and there is no competition, I want to be faster. I plan on using them at Havasu, Florida, or maybe in the Bahamas if I can figure out how I can get there in my new Ford F650. Keep in mind that I won't listen to your advice because you're all a bunch of haters, but I refuse to go away. Also Jordy, please don't respond, as I hear you don't even wear underwear.

Thanks

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
Also Jordy, please don't respond, as I hear you don't even wear underwear.

Thanks
Hey, at least they're talking. ;)

Jordy <---- matches his boxers to his Lifeline vest. :D :D :D

p.s. CLASSIC!!! :D :D :D

·
Nordic 35' Flame
529 Posts
Well, I know that you are only considering boxers and superman shorts right now...but consider this:

In 2002, Victoria’s Secret out-did their $10 million “Star of Victoria Fantasy Bra” and created a $15 million bra and underwear titled “Red Hot Fantasy.” The most expensive bra is made of red satin and 1,300 gemstones, including rubies and diamonds and is listed in the Guinness Book of World Records as the “most extravagant and expensive items of underwear ever created”.

I mean, they cost the most...so they must be the best! And I know that no one else at Havasu will be pullin' up in the channel wearing these.:)devil

·
Above The Wet Spot
491 Posts
Due to an impending law suit, I have about a million dollars to spend on some new underwear. Can the forum members please help guide me on my decision? I've got some big power going into them, so I'm thinking bigger will be better. Also keep in mind that my brother is going with the boxers, but I have heard that the superman shorts are faster, and even though we get along and there is no competition, I want to be faster. I plan on using them at Havasu, Florida, or maybe in the Bahamas if I can figure out how I can get there in my new Ford F650. Keep in mind that I won't listen to your advice because you're all a bunch of haters, but I refuse to go away. Also Jordy, please don't respond, as I hear you don't even wear underwear.

Thanks
I'm in tears and my sides hurt!

·
It is what it is
2,650 Posts
Would you like me to arrange a test ride in pair of long johns? I know a guy who has a pair and could set that up for you.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts