Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody gonna be at Boy Scout Island tomorrow Monday the 25th?

·
Registered
327 Posts
Thats in St Charles on the west side of the river just north of North Ave/RT64 about a mile depending on what time you get there you may or not get a spot.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Sorry joe i guess its time to fire the camera guy. It cut youre boat in half. It looked fine on the camera photo box.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
So it looks like you guys had a good time yesterday. Is that Alisa on one of those rafts? I was hoping for some good weather, but it looks like we're gonna see some rain. I was gonna head up there with the boy, but we have to be at the aunts house by 4:00. Anybody still going to be there?

·
Boat Nut
5,131 Posts
Good seeing you guys on Sunday......I got the :|err:|err:|err from the Lumert's I better shift things into hi gear :)coffee

·
Registered
976 Posts
One of the neighbors where bitching about my boat being to loud. She came down and wrote the #'s down. I told her she could see them better if she came closer. She got pissssed, and said she would come closer if she needed to. I said ok and continued to wipe down the boat. I stayed around for an hour just to see what would happen, no one showed up. Then sun all I got was a dirty look. The po po probly told her to put ear plugs on and shut the **** up. I dont think it is to loud, I have rewarder mufflers and water in the headers. There is nothing else I can do to it.

·
Breathing Diesel
2,111 Posts
One of the neighbors where bitching about my boat being to loud. She came down and wrote the #'s down. I told her she could see them better if she came closer. She got pissssed, and said she would come closer if she needed to. I said ok and continued to wipe down the boat. I stayed around for an hour just to see what would happen, no one showed up. Then sun all I got was a dirty look. The po po probly told her to put ear plugs on and shut the **** up. I dont think it is to loud, I have rewarder mufflers and water in the headers. There is nothing else I can do to it.
Been through that BS before. Just tell the bitch loud pipes saves lives ;)

·
Registered
194 Posts
I think we should just have a party at the cabin and invite everyone thet has a set of headers on their boat. Show her how bad it could be. Her house is back from the river and across the street with houses and trees in between to muffle the noise. I was having a conversation with CJs brother standing at the launch ramp while CJ drove it on the trailer and niether one of us had to raise our voices to hear. The point is, its got some bark but it aint that loud. Shes just bored. I think CJ should go up to her house and nail her, maybe he could dislodge whatever the hell is stuck up her ass!:)devil Thats how he rolls!

·
Registered
976 Posts
A jet boat party at the sand bar does sound like a pretty good time. we would just have to wash out the slow poke skiboats and take it over. lol what do you say Chuck, put the plugs it the back and have BO Duke tow you down. I know RC and Joe would show. I would be there for sure!! or just get youre ass in gear and get that thing done so we can all see it.

·
Toesnsandnabiernhand
143 Posts
Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY CJ, LET me know about the SANDBAR party. Maybe P- Money would come on down for IT?

HEY Pat how's your Back doing, Hopefully Better. You
need to get 1-of your BOATS running.

Hey CJ we should get TWO PARTY BARGES put Sleeks stuff on one & P -MONEY's on the OTHER and have a good OLD FASHION THROWDOWN on the SANDBAR. The First person to Have there Boat RUNNING??????? WINS A DATE with your NEIGHBOR!!!!!!!!!!!!:|err:|err

Bo Duke

·
Registered
976 Posts
Thats a hell of an idea!!!!!! Like the pit crew challenge, but the winner gets two rides. One in the boat and ........ I dont think youll want to ride the bitch, she is ok from a far, but faaaar from ok up close.

·
The Great Humongous
698 Posts
Back is doing better, but not yet 100%. Heads and intake going on the vdrive tomorrow or Friday. Should be running by the weekend, early next week at the latest....Jet is still in storage, haven't even thought about it...

1 - 20 of 64 Posts