Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Boyz in the hood are always hard!!!

I went to a BBq at a neighbors house I had fun I got drunk it was great, then I walked home that's when I thought I had to walk past Phat Matt's house, I might get blasted, then I realized he hung new curtains and can't see out. I'm safe!!!!:)hand:)hand

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
I had to walk past Phat Matt's house, I might get blasted, then I realized he hung new curtains and can't see out. I'm safe!!!!:)hand:)hand
Still not a risk I would have been willing to take.:D

·
It is what it is
2,650 Posts
I went to a BBq at a neighbors house I had fun I got drunk it was great, then I walked home that's when I thought I had to walk past Phat Matt's house, I might get blasted, then I realized he hung new curtains and can't see out. I'm safe!!!!:)hand:)hand
You're just lucky he was in the back room cleaning his gun and counting his money. :)violent

·
Registered
31 Posts
Don't you love drunk posting!! It's like drunk dialing!! I'm married to the best Jack Daniels drinker in the world!! He makes me so proud...hil:)

·
GO CELTICS
2,083 Posts
Don't you love drunk posting!! It's like drunk dialing!! I'm married to the best Jack Daniels drinker in the world!! He makes me so proud...hil:)
He cant drink jack:)devil

·
C Ya on da lake
6,991 Posts
did someone say "jack", I love that shiat.
you guys know my line... "it tastes so good when it hits your lips"

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
did someone say "jack", I love that shiat.
you guys know my line... "it tastes so good when it hits your lips"
Then try Knob Creek or Booker's Reserve you won't go back to Jack.:)devil:D

1 - 20 of 39 Posts