Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
billet splayed main caps and machine work done. 3K

4.25" crank machined for .400 long rod. 1k ,resized and x-rayed carillo rods +.400 =$900

polished Crower injection $1600

CALL JIM @ 714-558-9455

·
Got Circus Midgets???
1,734 Posts
Got a bigger pic?

·
Distinguished Member
5,775 Posts
What bore size on the block... What other machine work was done.
thx

·
Distinguished Member
5,775 Posts
Call the # on the top and talk to JIm. He can give you some more info, This stuff is his. Thanks.
Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see a phone # on the top... Could you repost.
thx

·
Manwhore!!!!!
369 Posts
Man that injection unit would look Bitchen sticking out of the hatch. Could you convert it to electronic fuel injection with some injectors?:D

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Sure

Man that injection unit would look Bitchen sticking out of the hatch. Could you convert it to electronic fuel injection with some injectors?:D
You could convert it to EFI, but don't forget the MAF/MAS sensors in each tube. There are several EFI systems out there that would be a lot easier to install. Granted, there aint a whole lot of systems as sexy looking as the ol' Crowers. A few years ago there was a phony set up that used a carb underneath it, I'm betting there is something out there now to get the "look" and be EFI underneath it........MP

·
marina manor trash
241 Posts
crower

I can say this,thanks Jim.this injection unit is going to look great on my 500 ci shovelnose hydro engine .SOLD:|err

1 - 20 of 30 Posts