Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Rubbing is Racing!!
2,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New...Perfect condition ( I can wipe the dust off pre delivery;))

Avaliable for pick up in Tustin or Corona

$350.00 obo

Brandin

714-745-8845

·
Low Budget Livin' Large
169 Posts
I need to get a 26 soon, i just added CMI headers to the HO and im on the rev limiter with the 24. Can that prop be labbed? Of course i catch myself wondering what rotation now. What is it coming off of?

·
New here
4,219 Posts
I need to get a 26 soon, i just added CMI headers to the HO and im on the rev limiter with the 24. Can that prop be labbed? Of course i catch myself wondering what rotation now. What is it coming off of?
You would probably have a right-hand, like mine. That is the norm.

You COULD reverse your drive cable at the shifter and use a lefty. Bravos "go both ways". :D

·
Rubbing is Racing!!
2,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I labbed my stock 24 so I don't think you would have a problem labbing this 26for a little more rpm:)

G

·
Left hand single, no shit?

Do you put your boat in reverse to go forward? :D

Who labbed your prop?? I have a few I need labbed.

·
Rubbing is Racing!!
2,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Left hand single, no shit?

Do you put your boat in reverse to go forward? :D

Who labbed your prop?? I have a few I need labbed.
yep..... not sure why it was set up that way but I think the enforcer hull ran better or didn't lean when letting off the throttle?

You should have been there when I figured out I had a LH prop on my boat;) Sleek/Magic gave me a 24 because they delivered my boat with the wrong prop. After they installed the new one we were launching from takeoff point and my dad backed me in deep and off I floated. Put it in reverse look back and the the boat is going forward...lol

My wife is looking at me like I'm a dumb ass and it honestly took me about 10 seconds to figure out they put on the wrong prop. I put it back on the trailer in reverse and swapped the 26 back on for the day.

Call Chris at prestige in Havi for the refferal on labbing. I used a guy in Havasu but I can't think of his name right now...maybe richard(price is beyond fair).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts