Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Alright folks, up for sale is a very clean Mercruiser Bravo I outdrive, complete and in good condition.

I will be getting some pictures of it tomorrow sometime. I needed one and ended up with two.... Story of my life...:duh:

It is mid to late 80's and is a solid 9 out of 10. 1.50:1 ratio, no propeller but does have a drive shower installed... :))THumbsUp

I would like to get close to $1300 but money talks. Would consider interesting trades, but nothing I need to park anywhere...:)bit

The drive is in Morgan Hill California, the ZIP is 95037, may be able to get it to So Cal, maybe even Vegas around SEMA show time....(Nov.)

I will be draining the oil, pressure testing it, checking the prop shaft for straight and if it does not pass the vacuum/pressure test I will be resealing it (already have the kit). This is potentially a $500 value if you had to have it done at a shop.

You will be able to bolt on and go. I was a master Mercury Marine service technician for 12 years.

Also have a brand new set of factory cast iron exhaust manifolds and risers, never been fired, for a 454 Chevy for another $400..;)

Please be courteous and PM me with offers.... Thanks in advanced and thanks for the space Performance Boats.:partyguy:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts