Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Brendell hydro minus motor new vdrive 32 gears 1 1/8 shaft rbr f prop all new stainless bolts and powdercoat paint is new nice coustom trailor with led lights 6,000 obo [email protected] 469 222-5476 can send lots of pics randy benson

·
Administrator
16,895 Posts
I have a pic just by chance. It is a very nice boat.

Our Dragstar for sale and the Hydro in the background.

Attachments

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
I tried loading them as a url but wouldn't let me. Im sure one of the guys will be able to do so with the pics I got up for ya. Good luck on the sale. That is a bitchin sled!:)devil calling Mouzer!

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
too bad it wasnt closer, then I would have two in the garage, I love mine
im sure Randy would be willing to meet you in the middle, wouldnt you Randy?:)bulb:D

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Hey, hey, hey, I think we got something here.:D

·
Premium Member
1,432 Posts
thats still 14 hours from me, and my woman would kick the livin sh*t out of me, I,m pickin the daytona up this weekend so as much as I would love to have another brendella, dont think its going to happen, but thats a screamin deal, you cant build it for that

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
:(:( Your wife will get over it, right?:D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yea your right hydroman you cant build one for that i paid 4000 for the boat 3000 paint job, 1000 in vdrive,750 prop, powdercoat,new stainless bolts,hardware etc etc etc

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts

·
Administrator
16,895 Posts
Not sure Info Jr would drive a boat that said Daddy's DNA on it.

He said he would change it to say Daddys Gay lol :D

yea your right hydroman you cant build one for that i paid 4000 for the boat 3000 paint job, 1000 in vdrive,750 prop, powdercoat,new stainless bolts,hardware etc etc etc

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
thats funny my 16 year old daughter drove the boat she came up with the name all are stickers

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
its not pink its almost purple color (rassberry) its a little heavy im guessing 600 -700lbs send me an email will send pics back

1 - 20 of 39 Posts