Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am post this for my father his contact information is below.

I would like to sell or trade for a flat bottom in equal condition for this 1978 Brendella hydro (no motor). The pictures of the boat on the orange trailer is the way it sits right now. I installed new drop axles last year and fenders as well in addition to having the trailer painted to match the boat and new tires. The trailer also has new wood and carpeted bunks also total re-wire of the trailer with all new LED lights. The boat has a polished v-drive and powder coated rigging that matches the boat. I also sanded and applied new speedcoat to the bottom of the boat. The boat is outstanding in every way. I realize we are a ways away from the west coast but if someone out there is interested in a purchase or a swap we will be coming to Billie's V-drive show the last of February in Needles and we could bring it out there for the delivery instead of flying out if that would work for an interested party. You can give me a call @ 573-280-5552 or e-mail to [email protected]. $7,000.00 price tag if no trade. You will not be disappointed.

Thanks for looking,
Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
What lay up is this hull l,m,h, and would you be interested in a nice 75 sanger circle runner, that has been restored?:hmmm:

·
Registered
604 Posts
75 Sanger. I am actually looking for something like your boat. Please send some pictures of it to the e-mail listed and lets talk. For everyone out there the only reason I am offering this hydro up for sale or trade is I would like to have a flatty to take with us on v-drive trips when we take "Panic Mouse" to an event that has extracurricular activities that leave the venue for fun somewhere else on a lake or river and not get stranded there where we can't participate in the fun. (if you know what I mean) :party1: This is a very striking boat and will make someone a great ride :))THumbsUp...I wish i could keep it but no more room :shock:.

·
Premium Member
2,176 Posts
I sure hope this goes to a good home...my driver Lauren raced this hull the first year she moved from jet ski's to modified eliminator. This hull would make a great lake boat...if you plan on racing it please run 8's or quicker, as its a heavy hull that really needs a screamer.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I sure hope this goes to a good home...my driver Lauren raced this hull the first year she moved from jet ski's to modified eliminator. This hull would make a great lake boat...if you plan on racing it please run 8's or quicker, as its a heavy hull that really needs a screamer.
Me too

·
Registered
190 Posts
partial trade?

Might trade this 30' offshore twin 350hp/350's. 6'4" headroom in cabin. Sleeps 4. Wet bar.Fridge. Sharp boat runs 65mph.
Water transportation Vehicle Boat Naval architecture Automotive exterior

Anyone else interested I might trade for a turn key pickle hydro...might be a good opportunity to get into a nice family boat.

·
Registered
604 Posts
I am keeping the engine and the two speed, if you install a two speed all you will need is the coupler to connect it to the v drive. All you will have to do is install your motor for your installation and your in business. There is also a spare prop and chute with the mounting base that matches the orange of the boat that goes with it as well and a spare blank rudder. The motor plates will stay with the boat as well.

·
Registered
20,029 Posts
thread tools middle screen rt side click on it says mark thread sold:thumb:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am post this for my father his contact information is below.

I would like to sell or trade for a flat bottom in equal condition for this 1978 Brendella hydro (no motor). The pictures of the boat on the orange trailer is the way it sits right now. I installed new drop axles last year and fenders as well in addition to having the trailer painted to match the boat and new tires. The trailer also has new wood and carpeted bunks also total re-wire of the trailer with all new LED lights. The boat has a polished v-drive and powder coated rigging that matches the boat. I also sanded and applied new speedcoat to the bottom of the boat. The boat is outstanding in every way. I realize we are a ways away from the west coast but if someone out there is interested in a purchase or a swap we will be coming to Billie's V-drive show the last of February in Needles and we could bring it out there for the delivery instead of flying out if that would work for an interested party. You can give me a call @ 573-280-5552 or e-mail to [email protected]. $7,000.00 price tag if no trade. You will not be disappointed.

Thanks for looking,
Mike
Wow its gorgeous i have o d 76 Brendella hydro it is not in very good shape i love brendellas mine is at havasue my friend doug has it

1 - 18 of 18 Posts