Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Certified Wildman!
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HEY... for all you guys who had a boat in the 1st Annual Downtown Brentwood Boat Show on August 2nd, I happened upon the little local news paper and it had a complete story about the show and pictures of some of the boats. A couple of you were mentioned in the story either directly or by your Boat, and below if it works... is the article including pictures so you can check it out. I was thinkin some of you guys (might?) want a copy of the paper for your scrapbook, photo album, or to put in your boats file so save as being in the 1st Brentwood show. So here's the deal, so far I have nabbed 10 papers just in case some of you are interested in having a copy for whatever reason, and since I live here and most of you were from a different part of the Bay Area... I would send a copy to whoever wants one for FREE, (nothing, nada, jack squat, Zero, Naught,Zilch, Zip, lol ), if you PM me your snail mail. The pics in this post were scanned and are nothing close to whats in the paper, and I know Bubbletop409 will want one so just let me know. You guys that entered have some BADD ASS BOATS for sure, and even though mine is above average... after seeing all of yours I would have been throwing rocks @ mine, feeling like a step kid with a dick on my forehead. I can't keep mine that clean because it's all I can do to find the time to take mine out (unless there's no wind and water that reflects tit's) so that cuts it to 10 to 15 days a year due to responsibilities and all the other shit they call life IF I am lucky... you should all be very proud of your Boats and obviously every one of you has the talent to assemble something that most guys can only dream of. Thank you for sharing and some fresh ideas!
Take Care.... Larry <sanger flatbottom> Antioch Ca

s

·
Registered
1,428 Posts
Hi Larry

Nice meeting you last week at the show after many e-mails, please save two copies of the paper for me. The yellow 519 boat belongs to a friend of mine and I am sure he would like a copy also. Was out Sunday, went early and left early, beat the crowd and chaos at the ramp. Thanks and talk with you soon.

Larry

·
Certified Wildman!
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No problem Larry...

And likewise, it was great meeting you and seeing your beautiful boat. You got an honorable mention in the article because your boat is straight white with nothing on it, and they are right, it looks awesome and you did one hell of a job on it. I just finished pulling the motor out of mine, and it's looking like the blower is going on it along with some other goodies... what the hell. After seeing the boats that showed up, and how clean yours is I figured I better step it up a level or two so I can go run around with you sometime... and maybe even keep up! Well since nobody has said they want a copy I have 10 for you (don't forget the grandkids etc... lol) I will stay in touch as I hope to have mine back together before Labor Day which should be fairly easy since the paint job turned out great, is all color sanded and buffed so the motor is all that's left. The only problem I might have is water pump and hose issues because of the blower belt but that isn't going to stop me... it will just unleash some creativity. Take care and will talk to you soon... Larry

1 - 4 of 4 Posts