Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts
From the news anyway he seems like a whiner. Had many many ops to return right up until recently and was heming and hawing so Packers moved on with another guy. Now Favre wants to come back as starter and not a place for him so he gets all pissy.

Great QB but wtf.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Agree, he not happy they want to bring him back as a second stringer so he whines.

Still an awesome QB.

From the news anyway he seems like a whiner. Had many many ops to return right up until recently and was heming and hawing so Packers moved on with another guy. Now Favre wants to come back as starter and not a place for him so he gets all pissy.

Great QB but wtf.

·
Willow Valley / Palmdale
562 Posts
What a whiner. He stood up in front of the camara and retired. Everyone had a tear in their eye blah blah blah. Now go home and enjoy your money and family. GEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Whiner??????

Nope, a Winner. The Pack wanted an immediate answer and he wasn't ready so he did what he thought best for the team nad retired. After the season was past enough to give it a legitimate amount of thought, he realized he stiil had the desire and physical ability to give it another season.

He knows if he doesn't he'll regret it and have second thoughts the rest of his life. If the Pack has decided to go a different direction so be it, Farve understands and he'll easily find a playoff team wiling and able to pick up a true warrior ready to go out on top.

Football is business and this is all a business decision. The NFL is better with Farve in a uniform than without him wherever he winds up.

·
It is what it is
2,650 Posts
Whiner??????

Football is business and this is all a business decision. The NFL is better with Farve in a uniform than without him wherever he winds up.
I disagree. This has been done so many times without success.

Joe Montana with the Chiefs.............
Micheal Jordan with the Wizards.............

What more does he need to accomplish? He has most of the records, and a ring. He's one of the greatest players ever, and probably the most loved Packer ever.

All he can do is tarnish that reputation.

·
Registered
452 Posts
Whiner??????

Nope, a Winner. The Pack wanted an immediate answer and he wasn't ready so he did what he thought best for the team nad retired. After the season was past enough to give it a legitimate amount of thought, he realized he stiil had the desire and physical ability to give it another season.

Football is business and this is all a business decision. The NFL is better with Farve in a uniform than without him wherever he winds up.[/quote]

You had me until this statement. Farve is the Packers and bleeds green and gold! He had a great seson last year and suprised the hell out of me when he retired. I figured that with the success last year he would have continued for 1 more. I know he wants to play but the only uniform he should wear is the Packers! Change sucks but like you said its a business and Rogers looked pretty good last year against the boys. so that said...

Now, How bout them COWBOYS!!! :)devil

R

·
0 Posts
Whiner??????

He knows if he doesn't he'll regret it and have second thoughts the rest of his life. If the Pack has decided to go a different direction so be it, Farve understands and he'll easily find a playoff team wiling and able to pick up a true warrior ready to go out on top.

What he said. GB will be making a huge mistake if he leaves.

·
Islander Moho Trash
2,119 Posts
What a whiner. He stood up in front of the camara and retired. Everyone had a tear in their eye blah blah blah. Now go home and enjoy your money and family. GEEEEEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!
Quoted for truth.

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
Personally I like Brett and think hes a good model for sports in general. What I really dont like is this thing that a lot of aging players do and thats the I'm retiring, I'm not retiring, I'm retiring, I'm not retiring and so on and so on. Now maybe he could help the Bears and that would be a real slap in the face to his old team wouldnt it:D NSF PS I cant believe he wouldnt want to go to a fair weather team to play though, that playoff game last year was BRUTAL!!!!!!

·
Willow Valley / Palmdale
562 Posts
Whiner??????

He was a great player. One of the best. It does not matter who pressured him, he retired. Get over it. Move on. His back up is a pretty good player and it is his turn.

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Damn lookit' all the cowboy fans......:)hand

I was thinkin' on the way to work this morning about how Romo has really been playing some great golf and how he seems to be settling things with Jessica.......maybe Tony ought to say take a year off, spend some time with his gal, get his short game a lil' sharper. And ol' Jerry could get Brett to fill in for Tony this fall??????? Nahhhhh, just a silly thought......:)devil:D

Green, blue, red, black, I don't care what color the jersey, Farve's great for the game and probably the most exciting QB out there.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I'm a little upset that he wants to come back now after the Packers have already decided to go with Rogers. He needs to stay retired. He just had one of his best seasons of his entire career and he broke so many records. I couldn't imagine him playing for another team. I thought he was a lot more loyal than that. I'll still wear my #4 jerseys though :)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts