Performance Boats Forum banner

Rate Celeste, 1-10, 10 being the best.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Administrator
4,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Check out the new installment of my blog, "Girl Talk," for some spicy photos (published here for the first time) and anecdotes about our swimsuit model, Celeste Trinh.

Click here to check it out:

http://www.performanceboats.com//blog.php?b=22

What are you waiting for, Christmas? :D

I'd love to know what you think of Celeste. Post your opinion here, or even better, on my blog. And please rate her in the poll, above.

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
Before i answer the poll ( no pun intented ) Is she single - And whats her position on booty call .... lol, :D

Check out the new installment of my blog, "Girl Talk," for some spicy photos (published here for the first time) and anecdotes about our swimsuit model, Celeste Trinh.

Click here to check it out:

http://www.performanceboats.com//blog.php?b=22

What are you waiting for, Christmas? :D

I'd love to know what you think of Celeste. Post your opinion here, or even better, on my blog. And please rate her in the poll, above.

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
I was married to an asian gal for almost 20 years. Decorative, but not a good life partner. This gal is pretty, and your story reflects well upon her, but sometimes a bad experience sours you for life:(:(

·
Administrator
4,741 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was married to an asian gal for almost 20 years. Decorative, but not a good life partner. This gal is pretty, and your story reflects well upon her, but sometimes a bad experience sours you for life.
Details?

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
I was married to an asian gal for almost 20 years. Decorative, but not a good life partner.
So are you saying she was an "Ornamental"?;)

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
why dontcha ya guys get some WHOLESOME gals like extreme boats magazing has...

NOTE: ALL the ladies at Hot Boat and now PB seem to have some
considerable .. um, MILEAGE.

·
Upstanding Member
12,714 Posts
What part of "Check out the new installment of my blog, 'Girl Talk,' for some spicy photos" didn't you understand? :p

YES!!!! I have devoted my life to that transom!
Sorry Brett my bad! For some reason when I read the words "girl talk" I quit reading and scrolled elsewhere. :D I was should've stayed with it for a couple more words so I could've read where it says "spicy photos". I gave her an 8. :)grn

·
Re-member
3,729 Posts
She's cute and sexy....but missing the beautiful face gene;.............spend the extra money and get some...10's,........ magazine sales will increase ..........in the over all picture tattoo's are trendy .......but a tramp stamp dosen't replace natural sexuality and beauty..........I don't care.....but the word on the streets is a lot of people are put off by the pole dancer image

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
She's cute and sexy....but missing the beautiful face gene;.............spend the extra money and get some...10's,........ magazine sales will increase ..........in the over all picture tattoo's are trendy .......but a tramp stamp dosen't replace natural sexuality and beauty..........I don't care.....but the word on the streets is a lot of people are put off by the pole dancer image
hell just have them polish the blower snout :D

·
Registered
3,616 Posts
Very cute. I gave her an 8. If you want a couple dozen more like her, take a stroll across CSUN or UCLA sometime when classes are in session.:D

·
HUNG Member
678 Posts
She's pretty, but not banging.

My .02

:D
bignet

·
Premium Member
1,462 Posts
smokin

I spent 7 years all over Asia, there are so many hot chicks over there. My favorite is Thai, but over here I have met a few Asian/Hispanic mixes that are definately worth looking at.

One of the hottest and nicest Asian chcks I ever met sat next to me on a flight from Hong Kong to Jakarta, Indonesia. We shot the sh*t the whole flight. Turned out she was a North Korean diplomat. I would have never guessed that one in a thousand years!:D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts