Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
He must be taking cue's from Hillary... Seem to remember she said the same thing and had to walk it back..... Not shocked...

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My thoughts also. A liar at NBC giving world news to the idiots that still watch NBC.
Hey, hey, hey!!! :p :p :p :D In my defense it was running in the the back ground in another room and I picked up on it and had to walk in to have a look see!!! :idea:

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
He must be taking cue's from Hillary... Seem to remember she said the same thing and had to walk it back..... Not shocked...
Today I was listening to XM Progressive radio's Michelangelo Signorile Show. Extreme progressive Liberal. From time to time I like to see what Liberals have on their minds....
The show's callers were appalled by the fact that Brian Williams lied regrading his little event-less "helicopter ride". The callers repeated that he should be fired because the media should not lie as "we rely on them to keep up and stay informed".

Hilliary's lies came into focus and;
Mr. Signorile commented that Brian Williams lies were not comparable to Hillary lying about being shot at on the tarmac after her plane had to make radical defensive maneuvers to avoid being shot down. He said, "That is not the same because we can expect that sort of untruths from politicians" ......:eek:mg:
He continues by saying Fox does not have the right to say anything because, "Fox and Friends spews lies all day". .......:rolleyes:

I swear! I could not believe my ears.....You can not make this shit up!

In another segment, Mr. Signorile read a segment of Jeb Bush's recent speech which Jeb stated that any illegals that were already here, and were law abiding etc....etc...etc.... they have just as much right live here as the passengers on the Mayflower. For the next 30 minutes callers were in an uproar because they claimed the only reason Jeb said that was because "all of the passengers on the Mayflower were white"......... And these were white callers!

Like I said, you can't make this shit up... if you ever need a good laugh. check it out sometime

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Would you expect anything else from Dan Rather School of Journalism graduates?:)hand

·
83 Crusader - 468 BBC
2,525 Posts
Hey, hey, hey!!! :p :p :p :D In my defense it was running in the the back ground in another room and I picked up on it and had to walk in to have a look see!!! :idea:
Yep, don't bother, you are just wasting your words.........Your Busted!...... FC, You are a closet Liberal ....

Never-mind the fact that i just admitted to listening to The Michelangelo Signorile Show on XM Progressive :indifferent0001:

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
He's been lying for years and if he keeps this up, the democrats of America will insist he serve as president.:)hand:)hand:)hand

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Brian is going to take a beating on this one. Well deserved. Sure, I'll play::::

brian w churchill.jpg

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey I listen to NPR's "All Things Considered" with Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeechelle Norris, and a few others. Know thy enemy. :)

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Sadly, there are some stories Brian will not recant, however. hil:) hil:) hil:)

brian moon.jpg

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Now his accounts of Katrina have been outed as further lies.

Body floating face down past his hotel where there was no flooding, suicides in the stadium, rescued from gangbangers in a stairwell, dysentery from the flood waters.

Blien Williams. X26:)hand

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Now his accounts of Katrina have been outed as further lies.

Body floating face down past his hotel where there was no flooding, suicides in the stadium, rescued from gangbangers in a stairwell, dysentery from the flood waters.

Blien Williams. X26:)hand

Ya I heard all that. Think he would have made sure he was somewhere that actually flooded. :duh:

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Yep, don't bother, you are just wasting your words.........Your Busted!...... FC, You are a closet Liberal ....

Never-mind the fact that i just admitted to listening to The Michelangelo Signorile Show on XM Progressive :indifferent0001:

FC is nailed --
OK, you got that right, he's the closet liberal half-brother from another mother.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Put on suspension for 6 mo w/o pay. His daughter, some kind of actress although I had never heard of her, said that we could still trust him. LOL!!!

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Who cares if he's on the air or not? NBC hasn't told the truth for decades. They simply press their liberal agenda and cannot be trusted with honest reporting.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Well, I damn sure don't give a %hit!!! At least NBC is doing something. They should have fired him. Actually I think it is kind of funny!

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Funny, haven't heard anything out of her in a while. Did the DNP suspend her for 6 mo. too? ;)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts