Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
Never have understood the fascination with J Lo.

I think she has very little talent, and She does absolutely nothing for me as far as her looks.:no:
Know that goes against popular opinion, but frankly IMO she is over rated in every way.
Her live video performance on Idol was excruciating to watch, and her new car commercials are worse.

I have really tried to see it, and get on board, but I just can't lie about it.
Eva Mendez, Jessie Alba, etc. blow her out of the water, IMO.

Now Brittany..THAT'S a different story. Always thought she was smoking hot! (Except when she was strung out, that was ugly)

Flame away!!:)hand

·
Under yo mommas bed
1,884 Posts
Never have understood the fascination with J Lo.

I think she has very little talent, and She does absolutely nothing for me as far as her looks.:no:
Know that goes against popular opinion, but frankly IMO she is over rated in every way.
Her live video performance on Idol was excruciating to watch, and her new car commercials are worse.

I have really tried to see it, and get on board, but I just can't lie about it.
Eva Mendez, Jessie Alba, etc. blow her out of the water, IMO.

Now Brittany..THAT'S a different story. Always thought she was smoking hot! (Except when she was strung out, that was ugly)

Flame away!!:)hand

Ditto..............Oh yeah and you betcha..............

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Lopez in the new car commercial looks ridiculous in the old lady outfit trying to act hot. But I think she is attractive.

·
Premium Member
3,054 Posts
Britney can look hot and at times NOT.

·
Member In Training
1,985 Posts
Britney can look hot and at times NOT.
Correct, and she is not aging well per say. J-Lo on the other hand is aging very gracefully while maintaining a very "cougarish" type of hotness...

·
Under yo mommas bed
1,884 Posts
Correct, and she is not aging well per say. J-Lo on the other hand is aging very gracefully while maintaining a very "cougarish" type of hotness...

She's a pig with a big ass...................:yes:

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
She's a pig with a big ass...................:yes:

I love pig meat;) and would bite in that big ass if had the chance:wink2:. JLo aged much better so far than Britney ever will :)bulb .
Check back in ten years:)coffee.

·
Under yo mommas bed
1,884 Posts
I love pig meat;) and would bite in that big ass if had the chance:wink2:. JLo aged much better so far than Britney ever will :)bulb .
Check back in ten years:)coffee.
Shit man, at my age I'll be dead in ten years.......

1 - 18 of 18 Posts