Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Still Boatless :-(
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you heard her new song....Actually called "If You Seek Amy".....

but if you say that fast, it sounds like you're spelling out "F-*-C-K Me".

Some stations are pulling the song or asking for a "clean" version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH2d_PlN0XU

She must have seen Matt's "Sofa King Hot" boat.......:D

Good way to get publicity I guess...the story has been on most of the news stations and Howard Stern.

:)bulb

·
21 Daytona
5,291 Posts
I'm just glad she started wearing panties again.

that P*$$! looked like it was the one that had oxtipultes:)devil

·
Faster, Stronger, Bionic
626 Posts
I don't like Brittney's crap normally, and musically that song bores the hell out of me too, but that is some really fantastic marketing. Whoever wrote that song, is a true marketing genius. I'm guessing most every Jr high and high school kid has downloaded that crap already. Who knows, a few of them might have even paid for it.:D

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
No matter how she tries, she just can't escape that "Trailer Park" mentality. Everthing she does, is just her expressing who she really is.....

It's not her actions that offend me, because that's who she is, what offends me is all the idiots in the media who follow her around and the folks stupid enough to support her tacky existance by exploiting her trashy act then trying to justify it.

·
The Insurance Guy
1,922 Posts
I think it's pretty pathetic...but yeah, she is total trash. You can take the girl out of the trailer park but cant take the trailer park out of the girl.

·
no need 2 fake it.
1,702 Posts
and none of you guys would rail her if given the chance? pffff... i would in a heartbeat!

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
There's no such thing as bad p***y. That said, there are things that just don't go away no matter how good the antibiotics:D

Oh, and you have tom put up with the rest of it; that's why at some stage we come to realize that a woman is a partner in life, not a receptacle, at least if you want long term, live with the kids and grandkids kind of existence.

·
Premium Member
5,488 Posts
"Trailer Park" trash or not >If I was a Fox...I'd spend all day in that hole.
Heck, not like she laid down with Dennis Rodman...ewww

·
no need 2 fake it.
1,702 Posts
Yea dats right...:))THumbsUp
Sheeeeeet, I'd get into places she never hit with a wash cloth.:)devil

hahahaha, well i'll send you the bill for my laptop now needing to be fixed! i just spit water everywhere! haha:)devil

·
Banned
4,599 Posts

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
Say what you want, but I would love to if you see kay her
No kidding. I'd like a Spears/Aguliera sandwich with a side of Biel, and some Underwood for dessert. :D :D :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts