Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Boss of the McIntyre Mob
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He is looking for somthing small and yet can tow. He has two jet skis and he is gonna buy a real small camping trailer. I told him to look for somthing with a towing rating of about 3 to 4k. You guys agree? I suggested the GM Trailblazer or Honda CRV. Ideas, comments?

He is gonna buy today and also trade in a clunker. Anyone on here got a hook up?

He wants to spend about 20k.

· Premium Member
153 Posts
Saturn Vue

The Saturn Vue is a highly rated great vehicle..... and is one of the highest rated tow vehicles. If he has any interest, I will let him test drive one for 24 hrs. to see if he would like it. My Dealership is in Riverside Ca.

· Banned
4,497 Posts
#1. I'd go with the Trailblazer.

#2. I'd give Photoglou a call. ;)

· Banned
3,408 Posts
Ford Escape; I read a tow test in Trailerboats that gave it a very high rating. I test drove it- it handles extremely well for a high-center vehicle.
I read about the development by Ford Truck division; Extremely durable and it's rated very high in quality surveys.
I tow my CVX-20 jet boat with it. Went over Altamont pass without shifting out of 3rd at 60 mph. My boat/trailer combo weighs approx' 2800lbs. The boat weighs 2000 and the trailer weighs 650- add 150 for gas and equipment.
Almost as much room as an Explorer but much smaller outside.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.