Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Michigan Hotboats
292 Posts
We are out for Brower Pt.2. We will be at the next Oscoda meet and Brower Pt.3 Hot Boat weekend!!! Hope to see everyong there!!!

·
Registered
305 Posts
I will be out at the upper sand bar on Sat and Sunday this next weekend.

Might even just spend the night out there depends on the weather.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Too hot to not be at the river!:)devil Is Keving going to be there to show me how to surf on top of my injector hat???:)Unsure

·
A legend to the DNR
1,166 Posts
Too hot to not be at the river!:)devil Is Keving going to be there to show me how to surf on top of my injector hat???:)Unsure
I you surf on your injector hat I am going to have to make it up next year even if I have quit work to show up.:p

·
Registered
165 Posts
flattie give me a call if I dont anser leave your number on the machine I only have your old number so you bring those boat dvd's with you to brower

·
Premium Member
3,276 Posts
Can someone PM me the directions to the launch up by the sandbar? I'm actually considering heading up for the day on Saturday.
That launch is off Hayes rd. See top of Map.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,276 Posts
Google map>>> 205th ave big rapids. You'll see it. 205th ends at the launch.

·
Premium Member
3,276 Posts
WOW!:))eek:)) All I can say is if you wasn't there you missed the best meet of the year. The action at the sandbar was unbelievable.:)devil

·
Registered
720 Posts
WOW!:))eek:)) All I can say is if you wasn't there you missed the best meet of the year. The action at the sandbar was unbelievable.:)devil
I heard someone got wet! NOT on purpose either. Glad it was not worse. If he needs some help let me know.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts