Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey everybody...nice day..Gentry and Diane , always a pleasure....Thanks for joining us....
I must have past the rest of yous...LOL
Thanks to my wife and kids for a great day and dinner...the 7&7's were GREAT....

· It is what it is
2,580 Posts
:|errif i would of gotten a call i would have brought the crappy boat with me??hmmm
I know you left me a message Saturday evening, I was already asleep by 5pm. Woke up at about 8pm, got some food and went back to bed. That wind phucked with my allergies bad............and I was out. Got up at 6am Sunday, pulled the boat out, wiped it down, and was home by 9:50am. Slept most of the day today also.

I got some Zyrtec today. I can't remember it being windy like this every freakin weekend.

· Premium Member
4,117 Posts
I know you left me a message Saturday evening, I was already asleep by 5pm. Woke up at about 8pm, got some food and went back to bed. That wind phucked with my allergies bad............and I was out. Got up at 6am Sunday, pulled the boat out, wiped it down, and was home by 9:50am. Slept most of the day today also.

I got some Zyrtec today. I can't remember it being windy like this every freakin weekend.
actually paul that was not intended for ya,lol..i just figured something came up. no worries mate, see ya next time:D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.