Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Painter Guy
308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Clinton was on last night and I gotta say that he made many good points and when he said, "we'll turn it around", he just exuded quiet confidence. Hell, it was actually a feel good! A feeling I and all Americans are longing for. I hate to admit it, but I, who have historically voted rep., would rather have Bubba, who looked into the camera and lied to us about his infidelities, manning the oval office than G-Dub right about now. Hell...if he were running, I'd def. vote for him! Neither candidate, in their multitude of public appearances, has even come close to winning me over as much as Clinton's two segment visit on Dave's show last night! Frankly, Dave seemed pretty in the dark about how we arrived in the financial mess we're in now. Thank god he's only being paid to entertain!

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Clinton was on last night and I gotta say that he made many good points and when he said, "we'll turn it around", he just exuded quiet confidence. Hell, it was actually a feel good! A feeling I and all Americans are longing for. I hate to admit it, but I, who have historically voted rep., would rather have Bubba, who looked into the camera and lied to us about his infidelities, manning the oval office than G-Dub right about now. Hell...if he were running, I'd def. vote for him! Neither candidate, in their multitude of public appearances, has even come close to winning me over as much as Clinton's two segment visit on Dave's show last night! Frankly, Dave seemed pretty in the dark about how we arrived in the financial mess we're in now. Thank god he's only being paid to entertain!
I agree Clinton can portray confidence, unfortunatly the Clintons will have little contribution after the election.

·
Registered
393 Posts

Your view supports why we have an electoral college to vote the President into office. The general population is very ignorant and shouldn't be allowed to make such an important decision.

One difference between President Clinton and President Bush is the Clinton administration had a policy for regime change in Iraq, Bush's administration actually did it! And don't use that lame "he lied to us" crap either...the whole Worlds intelligence sucked on that one...can't blame Bush.

·
Banned
5,950 Posts
Please Do Your Homework

Bill Clinton,could not coach a Duck to water,and Dave is a Dem. soooo! you wish BUBBA =now I do believe we are living in Scary times:)sphss

1 - 7 of 7 Posts