Votes: 38 39.2%
  • Coors Light

Votes: 59 60.8%
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just the two choices....yes I know there are other beers but I find these to be the most popular "River" Beers.

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My wife won't let me anywhere near her when drinking CL. The smell is bad to her.

·
Registered
5,838 Posts
Coors Light!

...how great would it be to be standing waist high in the Moabi Channel in 100 degree heat with a ice cold beer right now!....god, I hate winter:(

·
Registered
6,120 Posts
Coors Light!

...how great would it be to be standing waist high in the Moabi Channel in 100 degree heat with a ice cold beer right now!....god, I hate winter:(
That would be ideal...But I also love a Coors Light at the lodge after skiing all day in Mammoth. :)devil

·
What are you thinking?
562 Posts
Not saying that bud light is great just that Coors light stinks.

In fact Coors light is like drinking out of a skunks ass that crawled out of another dead skunks ass. :D
Judging by the results. More people like drinking out of a skunks ass that crawled out of another dead skunks ass than just one skunks ass.:D

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Judging by the results. More people like drinking out of a skunks ass that crawled out of another dead skunks ass than just one skunks ass.:D
Your right and I was just making a joke. Sort of. It is my opinion but everybody has their own. I am baffled by the amount of people that drink and love Coors light. Without sounding like I'm still dissing though I must say that most (not all) people that drink Coors light only drink Coors light as a whole and don't like any specialty, dark, micro or any other type of good brews. And those who drink all the other stuff and are otherwise beer aficionado’s won't touch Coors light.

·
PB Member #26
956 Posts
I’ll actually drink either as long as they are cold. I am still looking for a good near beer for boating. I will only take two real beers with me on the boat.

·
What are you thinking?
562 Posts
I’ll actually drink either as long as they are cold. I am still looking for a good near beer for boating. I will only take two real beers with me on the boat.
Odules has a dark one I think is pretty good. Not sure the name , but I have only seen the green bottle or the dark bottle.

·
Ultra 27 Shadow
1,870 Posts
Boy did I lose respect for you when I saw you chose Coors light. You only got it back because of the not drinking on the water part. :D
Well I only had two to choose from, but alot of times it is either Corona or Miller Chill as well.....:D thanks for cutting me a break....;)

·
Registered
264 Posts
Your right and I was just making a joke. Sort of. It is my opinion but everybody has their own. I am baffled by the amount of people that drink and love Coors light. Without sounding like I'm still dissing though I must say that most (not all) people that drink Coors light only drink Coors light as a whole and don't like any specialty, dark, micro or any other type of good brews. And those who drink all the other stuff and are otherwise beer aficionado’s won't touch Coors light.
I feel the same. I like Bud light. I wonder if it's a river thing. We should ask the same question over at www.glamisdunes.com and see if we get the same results.

·
Registered
4,288 Posts
I would rather have a coors than a bud. But if i had to pick an un-leaded version I'd have to go bud lite.:):)punch

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Well I only had two to choose from, but alot of times it is either Corona or Miller Chill as well.....:D thanks for cutting me a break....;)
Funny those are my two river beers actually. Miller Chill isn't really beer but it's just a great "I can drink a hundred of them in the heat" kinda beer.

I'm like Yopengo. Two beers on the boat for me the entire day. Nothing like running down to the damn in the morning and enjoying the morning calm in the heat with the smell of the river in the air and a beer on your tastebuds.

Now that it's cold and I'm home though, there is a case of Newcastle ready for the fridge. As soon as the Marzen, Porter, Bavarian Wheat and Pale Ale sampler get finished.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts