Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a friend that's looking for a 23-36 (or so) open bow or open bow walk through cabin in the price range of high 20's to 35k.

I parused the classifieds and there are a few in there he's going to look into. Anyone know of any more?

Thanks for the help.

Tank

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
I still have my 2004 Cheetah for sale - 23' 10", 377 SBC, 320 HP, Bravo 1. In his price range. Great boat, we bought a deck to fit all the kids, and the Cheetah has sat since. PM me for more.

·
Desert Racing Widow
2,073 Posts
I think ChumpChange's Dana fits those descriptions.

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
I have a friend that's looking for a 23-36 (or so) open bow or open bow walk through cabin in the price range of high 20's to 35k.

I parused the classifieds and there are a few in there he's going to look into. Anyone know of any more?

Thanks for the help.

Tank
tell him my Warlock is up for sale...25' open bow/mid cabin..496 HO..shannon wants a deck boat..myself...well I'd be real happy with your boat..

·
Az Desert Dweller
2,436 Posts
Better tell your buddy to make sure he can get insurance for it before he buys it !!! certain boats are almost impossible to insure, beware !!!

·
Administrator
16,893 Posts
Mrs. Infomaniac's 23XS is for sale.

Will have to find a pic.

It's a 2001 but only has about 130 hours on it.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for all the info guys...I'm passing it along.

unforgiven, you have some pics of the boat? And as for my boat...come and get it! Everythings for sale!;)

·
Registered
615 Posts
Tank if he's interested in a Lavey send him my way...Boat isnt really FOR SALE but as you said everything is for sale....:)devil 2000 24' NuEra

1 - 17 of 17 Posts