Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently tried one and I was really surprised that I liked it.. Nice to break up the CL's a bit... Anyone else?

·
Boss of the McIntyre Mob
1,981 Posts
Wife loves it.

I just pour a little sprite or 7up in my beer. Just about the same. Germans and the Irish have been doing it forever. Lot cheaper than the Bud Light Lime.

·
Registered
84 Posts
It's damn good IMO. It's what I grab when the boat is back on the trailer, gotta quench the thirst before I start pouring the Captain and diet... :)
Try Sailor Jerry and diet coke!! It's off the hook!!!!!!:)devil

·
Registered
887 Posts
Try Sailor Jerry and diet coke!! It's off the hook!!!!!!:)devil
If you like Sailor, try it with Sunny Delight. It tastes like a 50/50 bar. Dangerously good. I call it a "Sloppy Sailor" :)devil

Budlight lime is tasty, but you really can't beat a Corona Light and a slice of lime. droooooool

·
Registered
974 Posts
Captain morgan and pink lemon aide. i prefer bud light but i will drink anything!

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,365 Posts
Not having met everyone here, I'm hoping all these inputs are from women, otherwise..:)gay:(l):ame:)gay:(l):ame

·
Premium Member
1,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Not having met everyone here, I'm hoping all these inputs are from women, otherwise..:)gay:(l):ame:)gay:(l):ame

I was disappointed that it took so long for the gay comments... :)hand Guys drink skunky Coronas with limes, I figure I'd save a step.. :D

·
Registered
38 Posts
Miller saved my relationship

My girl hated beer and I hated those $10-15 martinis and mojitos she would suck down like water. Times were hard and I was comtemplating cutting her loose. Then Miller Chill came along like a gift from above. I was able to include the line item Girlfriend as part of my 2009 budget. Thank you MillerCoors.

*It helps I get all my beer for free

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Wife loves it.

I just pour a little sprite or 7up in my beer. Just about the same. Germans and the Irish have been doing it forever. Lot cheaper than the Bud Light Lime.
Yeah, we call that a lager top or a shandy in the UK! Very popular drink over there.

·
Been here a while
610 Posts
The first 2 or 3 are good, but I get sick of them after that and have to switch to regular beer.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts