Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Team CJ460
2,191 Posts
nice pics. i will be heading there this weekend for three days of camping and boating. looking forward to for some old school fun at bv havent been there since last year

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
What days you going to be there Justin??? Anyone else heading up there with you???

Always liked BV. Some of my first boating trips were there.

nice pics. i will be heading there this weekend for three days of camping and boating. looking forward to for some old school fun at bv havent been there since last year

·
108 Posts
BV

Me and my buddie Bernie (irish spring) were there last weekend as well, with his green and yellow 74 sanger bubble deck. It was a good day (now that the rangers only patrol on shore) I heard lake ming will be open the first of next month.

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts

·
Colts fan & Stoker owner
8,170 Posts
Thats awesome. We might have to come up on Saturday to bother you guys if you dont mind.

just half of the castaic mongols that go on sunday. big group we have three campsites reserved

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
Me and my buddie Bernie (irish spring) were there last weekend as well, with his green and yellow 74 sanger bubble deck. It was a good day (now that the rangers only patrol on shore) I heard lake ming will be open the first of next month.
Saw you guys out there on the 11th (Sat). Nice boat.:)

·
What the Hell is That?
1,633 Posts
Going up this weekend! Spot 42.....

If anyone's up there stop by and say hi! :)hand

·
What the Hell is That?
1,633 Posts

·
chuck
127 Posts
b.v.

our group will be there oct 10th weekend fri thru sun. have about 7 to 10 trailers going. hopefully at least one deck boat. we are in spots 99 thru 105 inland by the playground for the kids. anyone going to be there?
chuck

·
Day Laborer
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thinking of going up this Saturday the 5th to get away from the Smoke... How's the air up there?

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Thinking of going up this Saturday the 5th to get away from the Smoke... How's the air up there?
It's shitty Central Valley air, but not near as bad as the smoke filled air down your way, I went to Burbank today and saw what the sky looks like. We'll be out on the 5th if you end up rolling up.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts