Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
metalwax mike
1,696 Posts
hey hud wouldn't be ironic that the guy most everyone gets pissed off at on this site could very well be the guy to build a private race lake. (rice farmer) :)sphss

·
Frst Round Runnerup
334 Posts
Hud, thats my friends lake where I recently tested my v-drive out. You out looking for some dirt to squirt in all that construction.
How would they feel about you and about 30 of your closest friends spending the day enjoying their lovely stretch of water? ( If OK I really want to be your friend)

Bob

·
Registered
630 Posts
Hud, thats my friends lake where I recently tested my v-drive out. You out looking for some dirt to squirt in all that construction.
AND????? How did it test out?

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
"EASONS DREAM"

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Hey Hud, Is that in Chico? There is one similar to that in Chico where the waterski team holds there events.

·
V-Drive
286 Posts
This would make a nice Hot Boat lake for members only!:)bulb

We got one of those lake in Granbury Tx just like that for water skiing and wakeboarding .. It just too short to put a fast boat on . I think ?, It would be fun pissing them off finding out though .. LOL ..

·
Village Idiot
3,573 Posts
This would make a nice Hot Boat lake for members only!:)bulb
We have a couple lakes like that around the Phoenix area. Unfortunately I had hip surgery and had to stop skiing before I could get in with the owners. It was too short to really run drag type stuff, but circle boats could have a little bit of fun.:)bulb

Paul

·
Premium Member
584 Posts
Hey thats a nice one. I know of 5 of those within an hour of me, no homes on any but one is selling lots as we speak. none of them are long enough unless you can turn your shit around faster than i can.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts