Registered
19,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pm sent

·
Registered
19,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
great for street race car..........would sell it cheaper if i pull the marine hardware off

·
Registered
19,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
probably 2k

·
Registered
976 Posts
Jesus Christ this thing has half the asking price of accessories on it. That's OK fellas just leave it here for sale till next month..........I'll own it..........LOL:)grn

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Jesus Christ this thing has half the asking price of accessories on it. That's OK fellas just leave it here for sale till next month..........I'll own it..........LOL:)grn
Way to step up!!!!! If this would of been around before I redid my 350 S10 motor.....I prolly would of snatched it up.....Hear that Mike.....Another week/next month and it'll be sold.....;)

·
Registered
976 Posts
Way to step up!!!!! If this would of been around before I redid my 350 S10 motor.....I prolly would of snatched it up.....Hear that Mike.....Another week/next month and it'll be sold.....;)
Hold on Deweydaddy,:shock: I just bought stuff from Mike.My Bad:hmmm: I know its only days till Sept. I mean Oct. Sorry, and I ain't back steppin........PD;)

·
Registered
19,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i called him today yes he will sell less marine hardware....................he was out of town yesterday

·
Registered
19,816 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i f some one buys it without the marine hardware i will be selling the hardware for him.. probabbly about 600 for vdrive pan, exaust logs w/turn downs,timeing cover,water pump

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.