Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yes Folks...The Bully is coming to the Delta for a one day show on April 12th. He will be driving a 300xs tunnel through 200 miles of the the Delta starting at Wimpy's and heading south at an obscene pace down the south Moke. Bully says, "I want to rip the Delta a new one" Bully plans a to hug the wall of the east delta and do a loop through places such as Coney Island...Tracy Oasis, Clifton Court, and then up through Orwood to holland trac, to Franks, Sugar Barge and on to Fishermans Cut. Back to the ship channel to Antioch bridge to New York Slough and then over to Montezuma slough and up to Suisun Marina and then back via the ghost ships in Grizzly Bay. West toward the Golden Gate to San Pablo Bay and then back to Wimpy's via the Sacramento River ala Steamboat Slough through the lock and back on the trailer. We will be the chase vehicle in the 22' Daytona. Who wants to roll with Bully when he arrives?:D

·
OBC Gestapo
1,221 Posts
Were on

I didn't reply until I was sure i was going to be there . It's a week late but WC jumped the gun ( He's been known to do that quite often ) Planning to land at Kingdon airpark before 9 am . Look forward to it.:|err:You Norcal guys know how to roll.:)devil After ripping with you WC back to BHC for more on Sunday you should jump in .:)bulb

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Friday is testing Day at the Afterbay...

Saturday will be the Delta Extravaganza Fuel burning Championships...and then Sunday at the River at Bully's pad..My kind of weekend INDEED !:|err

·
Registered
4,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Saturday the 12th...Crew so far

Wild Bill in his Allison
Stoker 2001
STV Zack
Bullhead Bully
The Laughlinator
War Canoe
Big Steve