Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Seriously off center
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spent 3 days out at the shack and (somehow) managed to get a little time in on the water. Went upriver Friday and looked over my shoulder to see a REALLY white wake. Only lasted a second, so I backtracked and found a 18-19' jet on the bottom. It was belly up, but I could see the bottom was white with a yellow stripe below the rubrail and AZ numbers. If it was someone here, I hope you get it off the bottom before it gets really torn up. It was still there as of noon Sunday.

·
Premium Member
3,276 Posts
Later's boat?:D

·
Premium Member
3,276 Posts
Go pull it up.:)devil

·
Premium Member
3,276 Posts
is it just me or does it look like the trailor tounge sticking out of the front
:confused:
Your looking at the bottom of the boat in that picture.

·
Seriously off center
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
you can almost read the reg numbers.
Floating over it we COULD see the numbers. Could also see the bottom quite well and I couldn't see any damage that would make it go down. That stretch is heavily infested with Seadoos at times, and the occasional big boat that squeezes through headed for Davis. It's around the 700 block of Riverside just to the Nevada side of the middle. The only obstacle to hooking it up is the current, but the bow eye is right there waiting for you.....

·
B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike
2,925 Posts
Bump! I hope someone on here knows the owner. I would like to see somebody thier ride back.

·
Registered
716 Posts
then they know who the owners are..........im suprised the pd hasnt pulled it up yet or made them get it out, with the fuel and oil and all..........:)bulb

·
Seriously off center
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
You could be all tree hugger and shit..... pull it out for the environment's sake.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts