Performance Boats Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
i parted out a Wriedts V-drive boat and these are the parts that were worth salvaging for sell..

Engine parts are all FORD FE
1. Set of Headers Look to be nice Homemade 100.00

2. Nicson Ford FE motor plate looks to be 5/8th thick with timing cover and Water outlet and Nicson water pump (missing cover and impeller) and the bell housing(Bell Housing has been welded but is usable) 200.00 (Sale pending on Timing cover / water pump / and cam )drive (Timing cover / Cam drive and watewr pump mounting outlets sold.) Still have the motor plate and bell housing

3. Lockout handle works good just some surface rust on it that will probably clean off .. Sold

4. Ford FE PTO 1350 u-joint style 40.00 (Sold)

5. Old school The "500" steering wheel with Horn cap and piece to hold on horn cap.. 10.00

6. 1350 u-joint Driveshaft 25 3/4 give or take an inch either way with slid yoke. (Sold)

7. Casale top loader PARALLEL Box with Mounts all Casale hardware.. 200.00

8. Chrome plated Brass Wedge rudder in good shape 75.00.

9. Polished 10 inch Grab Handle will polish up nice.. 20.00

10. Battery tray mount with Fuel Filter 40.00

11. Cable steering pulley system (Outside of Stringer mount style) all 3 pulleys with Brass Quadrant and 1/4 inch Stainless cable 100.00

12. Cavitation down pedal rod 1/2 inch dia. 115 inchs long. (Sold)

13. 2 Brass water pick-ups will clean up nice since it's brass. 30.00 for the pair..

14. Cavitation plate hardware looks like 3/4 or 7/8th dia. whole assembly (SOLD)

15. i also have a 4 blade prop 13x13 left hand.. very nice brass prop 75.00

Everything located near Sacramento area. Larger parts i would rather not have to ship.. Can also Bring to CFW New Years day deal coming up.. 530-333-1047 or Cell 530-903-1623 Bill

Attachments

·
Registered
492 Posts
parts

Are you going to be at lake Elsinore new years day Like the battery box and the cav plate lock out and maybe some other parts if I don't have to pay shipping thanks coletr5

·
V-Drive 4 ever
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Are you going to be at lake Elsinore new years day Like the battery box and the cav plate lock out and maybe some other parts if I don't have to pay shipping thanks coletr5
the lockout handle and all cav plate hardware is sold. the Driveline is also sold.

And yeah CFW is where i'll be..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.