Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Speedy Member
6,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I want to publicly thank the Freedom Child Team for the greatest weekend of racing! Dave Rankin, Gordy Jennings, John Avery, Michael Goodvangin, Tyler Roth and Tommy Heckman. The K69 was on kill and even after some considerable damage, it was taped up and hauled ass.
Thanks to Hal Jones and the ss501 team for getting after it with the tape and helping us get back on the water for the restart of the main. Winning the mink is great but racing against Duff Daily was BAD ASS!!!

Philly "CheeseSteak" Lukens, was a monster in the K5. He was the pace boat in every heat and kicked ass. He had a slight mishap in Sundays main, but managed to come out with some bruises.

Ty was killing it in the SS80 and the PS70. He averaged 101mph (PS) in the Sunday heat race. Dale in the 95 was hauling ass and ended up with a strong 3rd place. Fitzy was flying around giving Ty a good run. We made big strides in the capsuled 68 but Im still driving it like a wuss. Jeff Brochheuser ran the uncapsuled 681 and ran hard!

In GNs Billy Wheeler threw down his purse and yarded everyone!! Dude was flying around Burley! Congrats to GN7 and the team!

Nostalgia WAS OFF THE HOOK!!:)coffee:D

Im sorry about the damage to your boat Pat. Definitely looking forward to racing you guys in Long Beach. Thank you for the great BBQ on friday night.

Jeff Brochheuser, Terry Lindblad, Joey Grose, Travis Stearns, Troy Lindblad, Junior and Coleen Davis, Thank you for a great weekend in the SS. I know you guys worked hard to get both boats ready but next time Jeff can supply his own crew.:D

·
Fastest member
524 Posts
thanks

I want to publicly thank the Freedom Child Team for the greatest weekend of racing! Dave Rankin, Gordy Jennings, John Avery, Michael Goodvangin, Tyler Roth and Tommy Heckman. The K69 was on kill and even after some considerable damage, it was taped up and hauled ass.
Thanks to Hal Jones and the ss501 team for getting after it with the tape and helping us get back on the water for the restart of the main. Winning the mink is great but racing against Duff Daily was BAD ASS!!!

Philly "CheeseSteak" Lukens, was a monster in the K5. He was the pace boat in every heat and kicked ass. He had a slight mishap in Sundays main, but managed to come out with some bruises.

Ty was killing it in the SS80 and the PS70. He averaged 101mph (PS) in the Sunday heat race. Dale in the 95 was hauling ass and ended up with a strong 3rd place. Fitzy was flying around giving Ty a good run. We made big strides in the capsuled 68 but Im still driving it like a wuss. Jeff Brochheuser ran the uncapsuled 681 and ran hard!

In GNs Billy Wheeler threw down his purse and yarded everyone!! Dude was flying around Burley! Congrats to GN7 and the team!

Nostalgia WAS OFF THE HOOK!!:)coffee:D

Im sorry about the damage to your boat Pat. Definitely looking forward to racing you guys in Long Beach. Thank you for the great BBQ on friday night.

Jeff Brochheuser, Terry Lindblad, Joey Grose, Travis Stearns, Troy Lindblad, Junior and Coleen Davis, Thank you for a great weekend in the SS. I know you guys worked hard to get both boats ready but next time Jeff can supply his own crew.:D
thank you tony, the k-69 is finally coming around, you drove that thing like you stole it, with a few minor adjustments its only going to go faster, I also want to thank ty he drove our ss-80 like a champ. pfaff power took all three classes by storm, want to thank the whole ss-80 and ps-70 teams for the hard work they put into racing to make our engines look good.:)hand

·
Registered
112 Posts
Thanks Gordy for the great tune up on the 70 boat,And Bill for giving me a chance to win the mink,I tried to get it,But the 69 boat was movin and Dave and John for the the great ride in the 80 boat what a great team.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.