Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
JRPM/e-PerformanceMarine
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This is a briefing to the Racers for the Burley 2009 Circle Race on June 26th, 27th, and 28th on the Snake River in Burley, Idaho.

Event Website: http://idahoregatta.com/

Sanction: The sanction is on its way to the APBA and should be available in about 2 weeks

Lodging: There is camping on site - See the event website for more information. Also the Fairfeild Inn has been the host for the CompJet Class in past years.

Tow Money: $500 tow money is being offered per boat to the CompJet class.

Fuel: Callen Petroleum Products will be bringing pre-ordered fuel to the race site. Special offers are being made for the CompJet Class. Contact Kyle @ 760-455-8588

Registration: $200 per boat + a $20 APBA Promo Fee. More info regarding this will be available on the sanction when it becomes available.

This has been taken directly off the Comp Jet Website.
www.compjetracing.com

·
Registered
643 Posts
Good to hear that you will make it. My wife is in Burley right now with the Moyle's. She just called and said it was 55* last night and 87* today and that the weather is perfect. ( Why can't I be there) Mark said that there are 11 comp jets registered and 7 K boats. I did not get numbers on the other classes.

·
Registered
981 Posts

·
Crazy Eights
1,476 Posts
I'll send in my registration tomorrow. That makes the boat count 12.
Who's signed up from down here?
i talked to terry....it wasnt a registered count....it was estimated count on boats which included you....so its 10....11 if toby goes, but hes a maybe at this point due to time to build a motor.

11 boats....its goin to be a great weekend.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I'll send in my registration tomorrow. That makes the boat count 12.
Who's signed up from down here?
So does that mean we are going? :)devil I think Im gunna try and take off thursday after work, so if you want I can drag the boat up and home so you dont have to take it to oregon. Let me know! oh I got ur race fuel covered for the race;) just let me know what you need and when

·
Registered
744 Posts
So does that mean we are going? :)devil I think Im gunna try and take off thursday after work, so if you want I can drag the boat up and home so you dont have to take it to oregon. Let me know! oh I got ur race fuel covered for the race;) just let me know what you need and when
Thanks Kyle, i'll take a drum of that F&L 111 anytime you want to bring it up.

Does anyone know what the elevation is in Burley?

Got our campsite confirmed yesterday space 33

·
Registered
416 Posts
Brad you know Jim is going for sure?

Ron let me know when/if you want to go test and I will make sure I have it covered.

well im off to mexico for the baja 500 talk to ya all monday

·
Abnormal Member
509 Posts
also Rodger Finney and Jim Rich

then you will have the usual idaho suspects...mark, scott, glenn, and Louis (402 is technically an idaho boat ;) )

Gary's boat wont be ready until Long Beach.
At this point I don't think the 402 knows where it is from. With a complete makeover It maybe confused. But it should be ready to run in Burley.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts