Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just posted this in the Race and Event Calender but thought that I would pass the dates on to the V Drive section too. This year the dates are: June 27, 28 and 29th. Friday, Saturday and Monday. Hope to see ya there...

Steve This post has been updated to the correct dates. Sorry for the confusion...

·
someofamitch
278 Posts
I just posted this in the Race and Event Calender but thought that I would pass the dates on to the V Drive section too. This year the dates are: June 28, 29 and 30th. Normally this race is held on the third weekend of June but they moved it this year. Hope to see ya there...

Steve
Actually it's back to normal this year. It's always been last "full" weekend of June. Last year they moved it back one week.

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
All I have to do is learn to read my own handwriting. I wrote it right but typed it wrong. I am sorry. I'll go back and change the dates.

June 27.28. Friday, Saturday and Sunday... CORRECT DATES!!!!!!

I apologize again...

Steve

·
Monstrous
736 Posts
Wrong again Shit Stirrer King. I heard Shan is going and I didn't know if the "hole" was filled or there are 2 "holes". Not my style.

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
Wrong again Shit Stirrer King. I heard Shan is going and I didn't know if the "hole" was filled or there are 2 "holes". Not my style.

If a certain 'twin' shows up in your driveway, you'll soon understand the meaning of '2 holes' far better than you do today....

:D

·
Satisfied Member
1,653 Posts
I just posted this in the Race and Event Calender but thought that I would pass the dates on to the V Drive section too. This year the dates are: June 27, 28 and 29th. Friday, Saturday and Monday. Hope to see ya there...

Steve This post has been updated to the correct dates. Sorry for the confusion...
No confusion here!! Thanks! :shock::happy:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts