Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Burley Blog is up (well parts 1 and 2 are up, 3 and 4 will be shortly).

Many pics so give it time to download when you open the pages. If you have dial up might I suggest dinner or a nap. ;)

To access just click on the little blog number under my avatar and it will take you to my blog section. You will need to scroll down to find part one.

If you haven't explored the blog section of the site of the videos you're missing some good material... enjoy. :)

The balance of Burley will be up shortly and Irvine and Long Beach not far behind. Lots of pictures and my informal observation of the events.

ps... I'm also going to be adding some addl pics to the Red Bluff Blog (first blog). I shot a lot of pics there but didn't have time to go through them at the time I posted the blog so I just grabbed a few then.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Thanks Mike

for documenting this event so well! My first year competing at Burley was the Best Race of my Lifetime! I spun a main bearing after some 30 miles of racing but "Who cares" jerk shouted. It was worth every stinkin penny spent!

Someone was overheard cheering for Nostalgia to return! Whoopeee......I am dreadfully sorry for those few who were betting on VK57, I could only hit 78mph, on occasion!

Ah,,,, Jerry, Laveys took 1,2! I want you, next year K32 MachoHancho, ya, I'm a callin yous out... I want to see you tune for 9000 feet without help!
JeRkIZoid

·
Registered
643 Posts
Thanks Mike, great job. Going back up to Burley in Oct. for a few days. It is a great little town with lots of different activities. We have been up for Christmas a few times and it looks way different with the river frozen over.

·
Lookout I'm Crankin it Baby
6,576 Posts
Mike and MB I appreciate all the press. Your camera's have a tendency to add a few pounds on ya..next year I hope you can use some different lens's or I should try the gym...

Thanks Again, I read every word.

·
Premium Member
249 Posts
Thank you very much!

Mike,
My wife Amy and I would like to thank you very much for all the great pictures. Burley is our vacation ever year, and as you now know, the place is priceless! Really great time. Thanks for sharing the memories. Could I bother you for a couple of pics of Amy?
Jeff.
P.S. Maybe PB could run a little article with your pics?

·
Administrator
11,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Mike,
My wife Amy and I would like to thank you very much for all the great pictures. Burley is our vacation ever year, and as you now know, the place is priceless! Really great time. Thanks for sharing the memories. Could I bother you for a couple of pics of Amy?
Jeff.
P.S. Maybe PB could run a little article with your pics?
pb is running the entire Burley blog in the coming print issue. I believe Brett picked 2 out of 12 or so pics with Amy in them.

I'd be happy to burn the hi rez images to a CD and send to you so you can print as you like. The web stuff will not print well. Just PM me your name address etc. I believe I also have some of her from Long Beach. I have not gone through those yet.

That same offer goes for anyone who would like pics of their stuff. I just don't want them used commercially, just for your own personal use please. I have all the hi resolution images.

·
Registered
5,312 Posts
Just wanted to thank you for the great pictures and on going narration. It was like being there (almost). Hope to make it there next year...

Steve

1 - 9 of 9 Posts