Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,239 Posts

Just in from Matty. Not good for the Eason camp.
I can tell by those short legs and dirty vans tennis shoes RCL is trying to figure out how to fix the Eason entry and therefore pay for his trip :)devil:)grn...Freking ambulance chaser :D...Glad to hear nobody was hurt :)devil

·
Satisfied Member
1,487 Posts
Hey Guys, yes the boat is toast but can be fixed. We were going into the first turn 3 wide and I began my turn a little later than Tony did and we came together pretty hard. The boat rolled all the way and landed right side up and got out clean. Thank god for the capsule. Not a scratch on me. The 69 boat had some damage but they Duct tapped her back together and ran a course record laptime!! Congrats to them. Duff was running hard in the final but got out of shape a couple of times with Tony winning the final...

·
Registered
175 Posts
Hey Guys, yes the boat is toast but can be fixed. We were going into the first turn 3 wide and I began my turn a little later than Tony did and we came together pretty hard. The boat rolled all the way and landed right side up and got out clean. Thank god for the capsule. Not a scratch on me. The 69 boat had some damage but they Duct tapped her back together and ran a course record laptime!! Congrats to them. Duff was running hard in the final but got out of shape a couple of times with Tony winning the final...
its good to hear your ok. it sucks to hear about the boat. it looks like you get to learn how to do fiberglass work now lol;)

·
Registered
719 Posts
What did Eason Say ??????????????????

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.