Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weather is great, sun is out, bikinis are very small!!!
Looking forward to a great day of racing
More news to follow

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Just got a call from RCL...K69 and K711 came together in the first turn of the heat race...Steve and Tony OK...K711 done for the weekend...deck split, maybe worse...foam everywhere...

·
Flatties.......What else?
1,009 Posts
Just got a call from RCL...K69 and K711 came together in the first turn of the heat race...Steve and Tony OK...K711 done for the weekend...deck split, maybe worse...foam everywhere...

Just in from Matty. Not good for the Eason camp.

·
Registered
3,245 Posts

Just in from Matty. Not good for the Eason camp.
I can tell by those short legs and dirty vans tennis shoes RCL is trying to figure out how to fix the Eason entry and therefore pay for his trip :)devil:)grn...Freking ambulance chaser :D...Glad to hear nobody was hurt :)devil

·
Registered
2,002 Posts

I can tell by those short legs and dirty vans tennis shoes RCL is trying to figure out how to fix the Eason entry and therefore pay for his trip :)devil:)grn...Freking ambulance chaser :D...Glad to hear nobody was hurt :)devil
Yeah and it's good to see he's been really given' his new ab-buster machine a real workout!

·
Satisfied Member
1,653 Posts
Hey Guys, yes the boat is toast but can be fixed. We were going into the first turn 3 wide and I began my turn a little later than Tony did and we came together pretty hard. The boat rolled all the way and landed right side up and got out clean. Thank god for the capsule. Not a scratch on me. The 69 boat had some damage but they Duct tapped her back together and ran a course record laptime!! Congrats to them. Duff was running hard in the final but got out of shape a couple of times with Tony winning the final...

·
Registered
176 Posts
Hey Guys, yes the boat is toast but can be fixed. We were going into the first turn 3 wide and I began my turn a little later than Tony did and we came together pretty hard. The boat rolled all the way and landed right side up and got out clean. Thank god for the capsule. Not a scratch on me. The 69 boat had some damage but they Duct tapped her back together and ran a course record laptime!! Congrats to them. Duff was running hard in the final but got out of shape a couple of times with Tony winning the final...
its good to hear your ok. it sucks to hear about the boat. it looks like you get to learn how to do fiberglass work now lol;)

·
Registered
725 Posts

I think he was trying to figure out the shaft angle ?

I can't believe It... Is it really 7° ? hil:)

·
metalwax mike
1,696 Posts
hey steve this aint moto 1 :D. glad everybody is ok. im sure pat will be hurtin in the morning from all that alky tonight. :)sphss

·
Registered
725 Posts
What did Eason Say ??????????????????

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Glad to here that Steve is OK.....The main I have been told was one of the best K finishes ever Congrats Tony....Ty won the SS in the 80 and with Faulkners in PS.........

1 - 20 of 33 Posts