Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Boyd if you can talk RCL into letting me drive his Wickens then we are in! :D

Maybe you shoud give us a link to your rules?

Pat

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
SCSC rules

Pat
Pat, SCSC rules apply. 80 MPH speed limit, no prize money, no entry fee, trophies for top 3 spots.........Ross set this up for this year only, and it depends on boat comitment 30 days before the race.......Ray

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So Sorry for the Minegars

Pat
I am speechless, LouLouCANS needs a man to drive his piece of wooden dung? Say it aint so! Isnt he the one who jeered about whipping my _ _ _ at Burley? you have an IDIOT for a brother! Sorry vdriver4, you have my utmost sympathy.

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SCSC guys:

Here is three of your competitors and their racing style.....One is a GIRL! Can you handle us? I can just imagine three more boats on the outside of us, IF, you can get there?!

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
More

My favorite two boats and lifetime ENEMYS The 'CLEAN & DIRTY' drag sanger driven by Mr. CLEAN Robbie will come out of retirement for this event. Hey all you Sanger fans, can the jErK pass him with his piece of dung K57? Better be there to see!

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Jerry

Doesnt anyone have photos of the California Nostalgia boats? Can anyone show us our competition? If there is any.....:):)punch

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Pat

PAT... Break out that old Norskogg and saw em ALL off...:D

Steve
Steve, that's a great idea! Let the best LOU win! Remember, our class is not bumper boats! It would be an honor to run beside your beauty just keep the thongs off of your crew!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Most of me would love to bring the Nordskog out but the best part of me says shes a little brittle with a really nice paint job. I would hate to mess that up with cracks and all.

·
Registered
773 Posts
Rcl

Here is three of your competitors and their racing style.....One is a GIRL! Can you handle us? I can just imagine three more boats on the outside of us, IF, you can get there?!

that is me in the silver sanger and a lady driver in the middle and who would you think is on the out side NONE OTHER THAT THAN THE JERK aka BOYD what a great way to have fun racing deck to deck :):)punch love to see you on the outside of the jerk man

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am very sure

RCL is avoiding me on purpose Larry, he'll have a difficult time doing that for another 5 months.

·
Lookout I'm Crankin it Baby
6,576 Posts
Jerkie, No avoidance here. You don't want a piece a that Wickens, I can assure you of that. I might bring my Dad's 24' Suntracker and take care of that delapidated Shark. He's got the latest Yamaha 4 stroker on it. Keep flappin those over inflated lips of yours and I might let my brother Reggie Hammons drive by you. You don't wanna race me. My eyesight is such that I might not see ya in the corner and we could have a problem. I drive alot like Tony in the corners. I kinda think all the real estate belongs to me.......

·
Registered
2,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
To LovableLouLuCans and his groupie fan club

I KNEWD iT......talked to your 'son' the other day and he mentioned your Dad was a way better driver!! and the good Lord shorted you on most of your faculties. Sorry about that, but I wear glasses for 20-200 eyesight so lets get some coke bottles for you too!
No excuses now, and if you're far sighted you can see me very well: FAR AWAY FROM YOU! If near sighted, you'll see me well enough when jerk is passing LouLou! END OF DEAL

Hot Boat RCL fans have been waiting for too many years to see us PUT up or Shut up!

lets race at burley

1 - 16 of 16 Posts