Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else hitting the water over the holiday??
its my bday so we are gonna take a ride on the dirty D, destination unknown yet but if windmill has a good band planing probably end up there after a nice ride! what other places has live music going on that weekend?

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Tower Park Friday to Monday . Probably play North from there for the most part.
i was thinking of a ride up thru guistis/ wimpy's then loop back down and finish off at windmill unless i find a good band jamming else where.

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
John not sure but there a good chance my lil booger pickers will be rolling... kids love boating just as much as us!!

·
Registered
268 Posts
As always shoot me a text or something letting me know what your plans are. I am overdue for a day of R&R on the water. Today is my first day off in over 3 weeks. I preped the vdrive to go out a few weeks ago with them and then ended up not going due to working. Craving water time.
BTW
Happy Mothers Day!

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sounding more like we will be dragging the bbq'r n coolers over to phil's beach and setting up shop on the water to hang, if the bands good may swing thru windmill in the evening but having the kids in tow its a far maybe...

·
Registered
268 Posts
Are you thinking Saturday or Sunday? I have a small portable gas grill. On another note where can I find one of those anchor lines that have the bungee in them. I don't recall what you call them. It will be great to see you guys.

·
pay me or pay me no mind
3,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Are you thinking Saturday or Sunday? I have a small portable gas grill. On another note where can I find one of those anchor lines that have the bungee in them. I don't recall what you call them. It will be great to see you guys.
called a anchor buddy they are a must just make sure you attach a small buoy to the boat end of bungy or you will find out how fast they don't float:duh: and get you a long rope to reach shore for a tie up! going out saturday, got my daughters bday sunday and work monday. ill get ahold of you this coming week to check in on ya

·
rollin on the river
1,929 Posts
Check your pm's

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hey that sounds like fun. We need an outing. Haven't been out since St patty's day. Planning to go out in that area on Saturday but not firm yet. So where are you launching from :)Unsure, Phil's beach? I've never heard of it, but it must be a cool place (ie same name).
My Idea, so far was launch somewhere and stop at Wimpy's and who knows, I hear Tower Park has a good band but i'm up for
:drinkin: :party-smiley-020:so let me know when and where..........

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Anyone know if the cross channel gates are open in Walnut Grove yet?

·
Registered
66 Posts
I don't know the last time I checked it was closed.

And I thought I read somewhere that it might be indefinitely.

Due to

Plant control. 😆
Lol

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
I went past there last Thursday & they were open. I'm not sure either of these #'s is good but you can try 916-979-2194 or 916-978-5100
Please report back

1 - 20 of 46 Posts