Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
You say when you want them.
I have to make sure they will fit these brand new Brodix Pontiac Big Cheif Heads we are building a new 588 for our Placecraft Tunnel . My heads will be shipped in the next two weeks. We will be racing Feb 9,10,11th at Blue Water with ADBA last race with the small motor, going to be selling the 496 and moving up ! Here is my number 928-486-1787 , Sincerely Wally

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have to make sure they will fit these brand new Brodix Pontiac Big Cheif Heads we are building a new 588 for our Placecraft Tunnel . My heads will be shipped in the next two weeks. We will be racing Feb 9,10,11th at Blue Water with ADBA last race with the small motor, going to be selling the 496 and moving up ! Here is my number 928-486-1787 , Sincerely Wally
can't the builder of the heads tell you if the will fit or not? Here is my number 602-448-9374. Who is building your heads? I hate to see you miss out on these headers its a good deal. I thought bringing them to you would save you the shipping cost. I would only charge you $25.00 and I will bring them to you. Sincerely Jim

·
Registered
191 Posts
Harold Bruce at R & D Marine is building my motor but it hasnt even been shipped from Michigan yet . Right now I have so much going on with business and I have a very good friend that runs a rear engine dragster with a 582 bbc in Omaha Neb. that has some Fab Shop custom upswept awesome stainless headers he will sell me for for $1400 he paid $3200 for them ! Yours have been for sale for a while, I dont see people lining up to by most of this used stuff thats for sale everywhere on the internet ! So if I miss em there is plenty of others

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Harold Bruce at R & D Marine is building my motor but it hasnt even been shipped from Michigan yet . Right now I have so much going on with business and I have a very good friend that runs a rear engine dragster with a 582 bbc in Omaha Neb. that has some Fab Shop custom upswept awesome stainless headers he will sell me for for $1400 he paid $3200 for them ! Yours have been for sale for a while, I dont see people lining up to by most of this used stuff thats for sale everywhere on the internet ! So if I miss em there is plenty of others
Ok Wally I did not mean to be pushy on the sale. I was going to say if they did not fit I would give you a full refund. Good luck with your build.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts